PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Punchline might be tough to find at a discount.

I was waiting until it hit $20 at GameStop, but it’s sold out online and only 2 stores in the area have it in stock. Used price is also $40, but none available to ship or online.

These are the last of the Vita games. I wont play them right away, but I'm getting them now while they're available. Recommend getting Punchline, Death Mark, whatever else. Vita games are not carried in stores really including Gamestop. I think Death Mark might be my last Vita game purchased until Rabi-Rabi and then that may be it for me. Feels good in a way.

These are the last of the Vita games. I wont play them right away, but I'm getting them now while they're available. Recommend getting Punchline, Death Mark, whatever else. Vita games are not carried in stores really including Gamestop. I think Death Mark might be my last Vita game purchased until Rabi-Rabi and then that may be it for me. Feels good in a way.
yeah went into a gs the other day and maybe 30 games on a small shelf, slim pickens for vita games, luckily i have been able to purchase most of my keepers, now its just going through old release and looking for ones i dont have or other gems, with sonys new policy, have been purchasing all the ecchi games i can find, luckily had already owned almost all of them

An amazing game and my first ever platinum, although that's not my thing, getting 100% in game made it a by product. LOL
That was my first Platinum Trophy too followed by Unit 13, Resistance Buring Skies and Gravity Rush.

I always played exclusives on PS3 but never got a platinum until I bought the vita on launch day.

Most of my platinum trophies I have earned are because of the vita.

I just loved the idea of earning trophies on the go and at work during my lunch hour.

I still play it every day. Just finished A Boy and his Blob yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up. Stuff I see that I may get. Anyone play Reverie? Likely will get Digimon Vita, Fate Limited Vita and maybe a P/A exclusive like that one shmup for PS4.

Thanks for the heads up. Stuff I see that I may get. Anyone play Reverie? Likely will get Digimon Vita, Fate Limited Vita and maybe a P/A exclusive like that one shmup for PS4.
Reverie is pretty great but really, really, really short (I've 100%'d it twice in 2-3 hours each time).

That was my first Platinum Trophy too followed by Unit 13, Resistance Buring Skies and Gravity Rush.

I always played exclusives on PS3 but never got a platinum until I bought the vita on launch day.

Most of my platinum trophies I have earned are because of the vita.

I just loved the idea of earning trophies on the go and at work during my lunch hour.

I still play it every day. Just finished A Boy and his Blob yesterday.
Yeah, A Boy and His Blob was on my physical wish list from LRG, but sadly it didn't happen. A great game no question, that I actually need to finish at some point. LOL

The only reason why I have not got punchline yet is because I really want that pigeon mask but Rice's shipping to the USA is abhorrent.

Anyone else who ordered Death Mark (Vita) from Best Buy get a notification that the order has been delayed and they will try to fill it until Nov 29? I ordered it shortly after the link to purchase went live, but know that it didn't last long and is now saying sold out. Wondering if I should order it elsewhere or if Best Buy usually comes through on orders that get delayed on or after release day.
I received my shipping notice right now for Death Mark (Vita) from Best Buy.

It seems they disabled coupon codes for all games in this sale. I tried one on their own exclusive games as well as another game and the coupon box has been removed from checkout.
not sure it would help anyway, saw their advertised games for sale, maybe 1 outta10 is really on sale cause i saw prices for alot of those weeks ago and it seems more like they removed the asia tax since most of those are only5-10$ cheaper than normal

Also got shipping notice on my copy from BB this afternoon.
Yeah, still waiting for a shipping notification. My order still states Nov. 29th. Also called customer service and they said item is awaiting pickup but estimated delivery date is Nov. 29th :whistle2:| .

Got a shipping notice for Death Mark from Best Buy around noon yesterday and got it in the mail this morning. Glad I was able to get it with GCU and not have to pay full price elsewhere. Love how Best Buy ships limited editions in boxes with plenty of protection, as opposed to the oversized envelopes Amazon frequently throws them in.

It seems they disabled coupon codes for all games in this sale. I tried one on their own exclusive games as well as another game and the coupon box has been removed from checkout.
silly but I'll ask anyway just in case.
Did you try paying with a credit card or PayPal? Since I've encountered before that they remove the coupon entry box on PayPal payments but leave it on credit card payment screens.

silly but I'll ask anyway just in case.
Did you try paying with a credit card or PayPal? Since I've encountered before that they remove the coupon entry box on PayPal payments but leave it on credit card payment screens.
I tried with a credit card.

As mentioned a few posts above this is not much of a sale. A few Vita games I had in my saved list are now a couple dollars cheaper, but since they disabled coupons the prices would be same as if I ordered them before the sale with a $3 coupon. Seems to be some decent deals on their exclusive games at least.

Yea looks like one image in the bonus chapter got censored. Apparently, that image was going to push the game into AO territory. If this article is to be trusted -

http://www.gamepitt.co.uk/death-mark-ps4-review/
LOL! THAT had to get censored? I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why some stuff gets censored while things that are much more graphic and IMO more distasteful and violent do not get censored.

LOL! THAT had to get censored? I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why some stuff gets censored while things that are much more graphic and IMO more distasteful and violent do not get censored.
Hey, dentistry equipment is scary stuff! You don't want to mentally scar the populace of 18+ "M" rated game buyers at large now do you? :roll:

I'm going to guess it's because it looks like the player or bad guy is about to stuff their 8=> into that mouth.

that clamp thing is s trademark,... scene for Japanese movies made for men of culture.

Sekai Project finally letting this happen, guess they're going to try to be a real game company now... nah, probably not, but at least this looks like it's finally happening.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1059613922217615362

Sekai Project finally letting this happen, guess they're going to try to be a real game company now... nah, probably not, but at least this looks like it's finally happening.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1059613922217615362
Took em long enough. Almost exactly a year since their announcement and about 2+ yrs since the LRG x SP partnership.

Hell, this could be the only Vita game we ever get from Sekai Project

I find it annoying that when you pick a partner to take with you, they're referred to as they/them instead of him/her/he/she...etc

Were they just that lazy with the translation?
not using gender neutral pronouns is a fire-able offense in Death...

ohffs *gunshot to the head*

So that's why the game hasn't gone on sale sooner, they had to wait for it to multiply!

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunDoug/status/1060199897138450432

How often do Gamestop pre-owned Vita games include the original case if I order them online?
About 40% of the time.

Just when we thought the Prinnies were through with pillaging our wallets... we were horribly wrong!

https://store.nisamerica.com/games/psvita/the-lost-child-limited-edition-ps-vita

tlc_esrb_full_vita_white.png

Somehow this happens right after BBY had a sale on the PS4 version of Lost Child.  Debating whether or not to pick up my PS4 copy now..and picking this up instead.

Hard to tell. Really hit or miss
Agreed, they way Vita is being handle you are pretty lucky to even get the typical GS black cases now. They seem to now put Vita games into those clear small single cases they have on display behind glass.

It's always nice to see more physical Vita games before the hammer drops on cart production, but I'm not personally excited for these and will probably skip all three. I wish the Persona 3 and 5 dancing games were getting physical releases here to match Persona 4's.

It's always nice to see more physical Vita games before the hammer drops on cart production, but I'm not personally excited for these and will probably skip all three. I wish the Persona 3 and 5 dancing games were getting physical releases here to match Persona 4's.
Yeah, I'm in the process of selling off most of my NISA Vita CE's, so yeah, grabbing new ones ain't gonna happen, especially this late in the game. They dropped Vita ages ago, and I had no idea they planned to bring it back, so I moved on. I still have about $12 in store credit, so I'm still trying to spend that on something, but nothing has caught my eye just yet.

Three days of consecutive pain for our wallets. Day #2: Ready, set, spend! This is bound to sell out quick. Limited to a mere 999 copies, how'd they even pull that off?

https://www.redartgames.com/13-playstation-vita

demetrios_tweet2_psv.JPG

Oh, and NISA has already SOLD OUT of copies of The Lost Child: Limited Edition that went on sale just yesterday!

bread's done
Back