PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered the Death Mark LE from Best Buy that was priced at $39.99. i got it in the mail today. its actually the regular copy.
Same for me, ordered the LE shipped to home and was standard copy. Funny enough, the store pickup portion of my order is having trouble locating the standard copy at the higher price tag.

Had my 64 gb card just fail on me for the second time.  Can't remember how many years it's been since the first time.  2-3?  Maybe I should've gone for the 32 gb over the 64 gb. 

Had my 64 gb card just fail on me for the second time. Can't remember how many years it's been since the first time. 2-3? Maybe I should've gone for the 32 gb over the 64 gb.
They all run a risk of failure the bigger the most likely. Was your card a japanese one or a chinese(Asia) one?

I know I'm late to the pro day discussion, but I ordered 3 vita games in the sale: rayman origins ($5.87 - came as a cart in a sleeve), danganronpa 2 ($11.75 - complete), and persona 4 dancing all night (11.75 - cart in a generic GS case).
One out of three; I'll take it I guess. I'll probably return the two incomplete ones. I do wish that ordering used games from them online wasnt so hit or miss.

The Aksys Games Holiday Sale has begun!

https://store.aksysgames.com/collections/playstation-vita

Vita titles available and their sale prices!:

$24.99 - 7’s Carlet
$14.99 - Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!
$19.99 - Bad Apple Wars
$14.99 - BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
$19.99 - Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~
$14.99 - Drive Girls
$29.99 - Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~
$24.99 - Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk
$24.99 - Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly
$14.99 - Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
$19.99 - Tokyo Xanadu
$19.99 - XBlaze Lost: Memories
$19.99 - Zero Escape: Volume 1 & 2: The Nonary Games
$14.99 - Zero Escape: Volume 2: Virtue's Last Reward

I noticed that Play-Asia is doing free shipping on the standard editions of Rainbow Moon and Rainbow Skies now. I don't know if that's a BF thing or what because they used to only offer free shipping on limited editions of their exclusives. I was able to order them both separately and use a $3 discount code on each one.

I noticed that Play-Asia is doing free shipping on the standard editions of Rainbow Moon and Rainbow Skies now. I don't know if that's a BF thing or what because they used to only offer free shipping on limited editions of their exclusives. I was able to order them both separately and use a $3 discount code on each one.
Interestingly, the Limited Editions of these two titles did not qualify for free shipping due to their substantial weights. As for the free shipping now be offered on the standard editions, that must be part of the Black Friday sales promotion because I definitely paid shipping for the standard editions when pre-ordered months back.

Not shockingly, Race the Sun isn't selling terribly quick as far as LRG games go. Still a good chunk of inventory remaining fifteen minutes into the sale.

If anything I can confirm that booby mousepad with MeiQ has a kind of weirdly transferred image. Not as clean as some others I've seen in the past. Still mighty comfy though if you're into that, though I still haven't played the game.

HOLY CAG Batman!

http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/limited-edition/

This stuff is selling out fast! And that's a understatement!
Tm3FZc4OTA6ekteBfYsxfA.jpeg

Any deals on a PS Vita system this year? I still don't have one. : (
None, you choices are either bite the bullet and just buy it at price value at Gamestop or roll the dice on eBay or craigslist. Only problem with going through eBay and CL is if the buttons are messed up you are stuck with it.

Thanks for posting this. Rainbow Skies is one of the last Vita games I really want, but the shipping has been holding me back. Much appreciated!

None, you choices are either bite the bullet and just buy it at price value at Gamestop or roll the dice on eBay or craigslist. Only problem with going through eBay and CL is if the buttons are messed up you are stuck with it.
must have missed the memo of sony not making them anymore....waited this long might as well skip it since their is no real interest having waited this long

Pawn shops are a good choice as well as they will usually provide a seven or so days defect return policy, meaning if something was wrong with the system they missed when they accepted the item into their inventory they'll either refund you or trade it out pending their policies.

Bought used on Ebay, 64 gb mem card and FFX HD cart for $165 2 days ago thanks to the Ebay 15% off coupon. Your best bet is to do the same. There are no Vita system BF deals anymore. Like the previous poster said, Bite the bullet and pay Used or New Asian version.

Glad I randomly checked this thread... no interest in any of the games but at those prices and I got FS, in for one of each besides the Edo Blossoms LE which was sold out.
Where do you have to live to get free shipping?

I sent Iffy a message and apparently orders should have been labeled as "Awaiting Shipment" in your order history as of Nov 30th. They said they would be shipping out orders around Dec 7th.

I was concerned for a bit because for the past week, mine has said "Awaiting Payment," even though I saw the transaction on Paypal. Checking now, it says "Awaiting Shipment," so yay. Wish I got in early enough to get the Edo Blossoms LE, but I'm glad I got the other two!

Three game announcements this week.:

Signature Edition Games:

https://twitter.com/DarkestDungeon/status/1071127601844908032

Eastasiasoft:

https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft/status/1070694353771921408

https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft/status/1070701901245669376

Is there a vita card case that holds a large amount of them? I’m only finding the 18 in 1 cases from China. I don’t need the memory card storage either. Any leads would be helpful.

Is there a vita card case that holds a large amount of them? I’m only finding the 18 in 1 cases from China. I don’t need the memory card storage either. Any leads would be helpful.
The best ones where 24 and by Hori, and sadly production stopped ages ago, and the prices now are insane. Look around, as you might find some decent priced as imports, but I haven't looked for any in awhile. I actually have one in each color(clear, blue, pink & black), and once I hack my Vita next year, I'll probably be able to sell these for more than most of the games. LOL

EDIT: And the 24 where the biggest I ever found, and I believe Hori was the only place to ever offer a number that high.

Not sure how I feel about a Super Destronaut DX physical release. Played it on XBOX, it's pretty fun for a dollar or two. It took about 10 mins of barely trying to get 100% achievements though.

I haven't played I Am The Hero.
Looking forward to Darkest Dungeon though.

Darkest Dungeon is awesome.  I've been super addicted to it all week.   I was playing that until 4am last night meanwhile RDR2 and SSB:U are just sitting there. 

Just to add, the Hori ones got more popular when people realized they were great as Switch game cases. So you can store both types in one case. And it's actually a better Switch case than actual Switch cases.

bread's done
Back