PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on the fence about ordering Metagal but looks like preorders for it are now out of stock.  Do they usually get more stock in when the game actually releases?

I was on the fence about ordering Metagal but looks like preorders for it are now out of stock. Do they usually get more stock in when the game actually releases?
Yes, they usually sell their leftovers once damaged copies are replaced, assuming there are leftovers at that point. They tend to sell several titles' leftovers together and don't publish dates super far in advance, though.

Right now there's been lots of reports concerning packages from PA vanishing from the mail system in November and December. I mentioned I had two packages "lost in the mail" on a Discord server and two other people on that server had a PA package "lost" by the USPS in that same two-month span.

I'm hoping still that they'll either turn up or PA will offer to resend the games, but now knowing other people are going through this bad experience makes me suspicious just how many PA packages were stolen by postal employees during the holiday season and if PA even has enough stock to send replacements.

Though not Play Asia I just had my first package ever from a game company come up lost last week. My River City Girls from LRG showed on UPS being handed off to a postal depot 50 miles away on December 27th.....on the Postal side they show that they are still waiting for the package from UPS. Not sure the reason but massive holiday influx of packages plus seasonal hires seem likely candidates.

I've recently had a videogame from Playasia arrive a few days before Christmas. Ordered on black Friday, but I've never had any postal issues before ever.

I hope it's just the busy holidays and your package arrives Tweeg.

my mission impossible vinyl from last year got lost too. usps been holding for about a year now. the tracking cant find anything now since its old.

One time a Rightstuf package got lost for a few months (think it was 2 or so) and when I got it the box looked like an accordian and likely was run over. I exchanged that stuff so quick. I also know my dad one time got a CD he ordered lost in the mail (came from Singapore I think) and he ended up getting up about 2 years later when it finally arrived at a post office.

Though not Play Asia I just had my first package ever from a game company come up lost last week. My River City Girls from LRG showed on UPS being handed off to a postal depot 50 miles away on December 27th.....on the Postal side they show that they are still waiting for the package from UPS. Not sure the reason but massive holiday influx of packages plus seasonal hires seem likely candidates.
Yes, that's the same scenario with one of my two missing PA packages. DHL Says they have a clear record of handing it off to a USPS facility in Atlanta, GA, and the USPS still claims they never got it.

My other package made it to the USPS regional distribution facility ten miles from my home, and then vanished en route from there to my local post office. Still listed as "Moving Within the Network". No, it's not it's moving in the USPS network, it's moving in the back of some thieving postal employees personal vehicle more than likely.

my mission impossible vinyl from last year got lost too. usps been holding for about a year now. the tracking cant find anything now since its old.
See, this is the problem I have with USPS, no transparency, and no communication with the sender nor recipient concerning the cases. I had one package lost I mailed in early 2018, reported it lost right away as it made it to the state of the person I mailed it to and then tracking ceased. That package wasn't delivered until Summer 2019. What USPS doesn't bother to disclose is that if you're missing packaged was actually stolen, and they do manage to figure out whom it was stolen by that there are then two new factors that go into play at that point.

1. They attempt to estimate the dollar value of every reported package they believe that specific individual has stolen, and will not take action until the total reported dollar amount has topped $10,000, which will then qualify the thief for grand theft charges.

2. Assuming your package is still present and intact (unlikely) when the police conduct their warranted raid of the thief's property, your package then becomes court evidence against the thief, and will not be released back to the USPS until after the court trial against the thief has taken place.

The package I've mentioned in this was stolen as my receiver for the package was informed by his mailman that his package was stolen by a disgruntled employee whom had stolen and was hording hundreds of unopened packages. Rare for anyone to actually have a USPS employee tell them anything, but I guess where that took place at it was likely a big news deal.

Wtf? What was it? What kind of condition did it end up arriving in???
It was two sealed virtualboy games, they surprisingly came in great condition.

Just a little insight into these postal facilities, most are not secure and they have no guards to allow people from not entering through the back.

Since we're exchanging postal horror stories, I sold some manga over the summer and shipped it via media mail. It got about 80% of the way to the destination and then got marked return to sender because of an incorrect address. Okay, whatever, mistakes happen. I let the buyer know and wait for the package to get back to me.

When it does get back to me, it's a shred of the box with the postage label and a letter saying the package was destroyed in one of their sorting machines. So I go through the motions of opening a case with USPS, and despite having a letter from them explaining that their machinery destroyed my package they insisted on doing jack shit and told me I should buy insurance next time.

I still have their responses here. It bewilders me that I can give them my property, pay for a service, and get shafted out of both.

Yeah, USPS is probably the worst business I deal with on a regular basis, but sadly the have a monopoly on cheap shipping(although not so much anymore), so it's a damned if you do situation. Since I've been shipping worldwide for about 15+ years, I have more stories than I could possibly fit here, so I'll just give a few of the highlights.

For every issue I've ever had, I think maybe 1 or 2 was paid without issue, while all the others(several international claims), have taken up to 6 months to get resolved. Last year I had a package go missing to Germany, and the claims depart swore customs over there had it, and my buyer said no, they didn't. So I had to contact them directly, use Google translates, and show the claims department they where full of shit, as Customs had said they shipped it back. So I had to go through the appeals process, which I've had to do with each denied claim, and it may take time, but I've gotten the proper result each time. I printed every conversation, along with the translations and asked what moron was doing these international claims, as I don't speak German either, but it was easy enough to get true answers. They just assume no one is going to go through all this work, but I'm that one guy who does, each and every time.

As for the insurance coverage, they'll even try to weasel out of those claims to if they can, as Priority mail international includes $200 in coverage for free. So if you buy postage, you have no proof of buying the insurance(as it''s included), and they have told me in the past I didn't buy it. So then I have to print out their own site page showing the coverage is included, and then they paid in the appeals process. I have tons of stories like this, and each one is stranger than the one before it, as I couldn't make this shit up. Some of the craziest have been domestic shipments as well. What's great is that you can pay them $100 in shipping, and even when they damage the item, they will NEVER refund shipping cost(unless lost), and the excuse is, they delivered the package, so you got what you paid for. This is their mentality, and it shows from the top down in all they do.

Since we're exchanging postal horror stories, I sold some manga over the summer and shipped it via media mail. It got about 80% of the way to the destination and then got marked return to sender because of an incorrect address. Okay, whatever, mistakes happen. I let the buyer know and wait for the package to get back to me.

When it does get back to me, it's a shred of the box with the postage label and a letter saying the package was destroyed in one of their sorting machines. So I go through the motions of opening a case with USPS, and despite having a letter from them explaining that their machinery destroyed my package they insisted on doing jack shit and told me I should buy insurance next time.

I still have their responses here. It bewilders me that I can give them my property, pay for a service, and get shafted out of both.
That's exactly what insurance is for. Why else would anyone buy it if the postal service automatically reimburses you for losing or damaging your package without having to buy insurance? UPS has insurance included with Ground shipping, but of course the rates are higher than Media Mail.

That's exactly what insurance is for. Why else would anyone buy it if the postal service automatically reimburses you for losing or damaging your package without having to buy insurance? UPS has insurance included with Ground shipping, but of course the rates are higher than Media Mail.
Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't complain about the loss of my property and lack of fulfillment of a service I paid for. I should have to pay extra if I really wanted that service. Next time I go to a restaurant, I'll be sure to buy insurance to make sure the server actually brings food to me.

Their own insurance is a crock.

This past summer I sold a Wii U and a bunch of games on EBay. The buyer received it and the box got noticeably damaged in transit, as a result the fan casing of the system was damaged. I made the buyer take numerous photos and had him return it at my expense and refunded him. I did not purchase insurance but priority mail carries $50 insurance. Filed a claim and the nightmare began.

I received a letter stating to take the item to a postal station for inspection. It was eye opening to say the least. The two window employees on duty who had seen me for years flipped a 180 from their normal courteous behavior and were complete jerks. I showed them the letter and they stated the letter asked for the original box. I explained the original box was heavily damaged and showed them all photos from the eBay resolution, I then explained I couldn’t expect a buyer to return everything in that ( he did a great job repacking). They also mentioned several times that they would not give me money to which (mildly annoyed) I stated I didn’t expect them to give me money I was following directions on the letter. They told me there was nothing they could do and if I wanted to talk to the postmaster she was across town.

I traveled across town to find the employees already called the postmaster before I even got there. She spouted the same crap; we will not do anything without the original box and we are not going to give you money (again not asking for money, following the letter!!!). She offered me a phone number, the wrong phone number as I had to hunt down the correct one at home. When I finally got a agent he was polite and explained the employees were wrong as there was a specific form they needed to do and the process could be completed. I was mildly amazed the postmaster of all people wasn’t aware of this procedure.

A few days later I ventured back to the window employees and told them the form that was needed. Employee returns with the form looking confused as she reads it and then states that they are required to seize everything in the box. I explain the system alone was worth $50 and there is roughly $150 worth of other stuff in the box, they can have the broken system but why should I hand over everything. She says the post office requires the entire contents of the box so they can auction and recoup some money. This is where I quit, this is the only postal station in town aside from the processing center, I can’t just walk outside remove the other items and come back in. The entire ordeal was baffling, frustrating, and totally killed any respect I had for USPS or the employees I’d dealt with on a daily basis for years.

Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't complain about the loss of my property and lack of fulfillment of a service I paid for. I should have to pay extra if I really wanted that service. Next time I go to a restaurant, I'll be sure to buy insurance to make sure the server actually brings food to me.
It's a government service run at a loss to serve the public. The more correct analogy would be if you went to a soup kitchen and they ran out of soup and bread.

Second, Media Mail expressly prohibits comic books. It's only supposed to be for educational materials. So if they investigated your package, you would have been out the shipping cost anyway.
https://about.usps.com/notices/not121/not121_tech.htm

If anyone cares, the Sacred Symbols game confirmed that physical Vita copies are being worked on in this week's episode. I have early access because I'm a patron of the podcast, but the episode is released to the public tomorrow. The game is called Twin Breaker and it doesn't look like anything revolutionary, but it's by Lilymo and seems like a fun little romp. Based on Lilymo's previous work with EAS/P-A I imagine it's going that route. More info on the game here, and more info about the physical soon to come.

It's a government service run at a loss to serve the public. The more correct analogy would be if you went to a soup kitchen and they ran out of soup and bread.

Second, Media Mail expressly prohibits comic books. It's only supposed to be for educational materials. So if they investigated your package, you would have been out the shipping cost anyway.
https://about.usps.com/notices/not121/not121_tech.htm
Manga doesn't have advertising like traditional comic books. Based on the link (and the several times I've asked employees at multiple offices) it still qualifies. RightStuf ships all of their manga (a pretty large volume) via media mail since it rightly qualifies, and their packages do just fine.

I paid for a service, people don't pay for soup at a soup kitchen. If a soup kitchen does run out, well I guess that's their customers' fault for not paying for insurance on that soup.

I dunno why you keep trying to dunk on me about mail in the Vita thread, but white knighting the post office isn't a good look and this is getting increasingly off-topic.

Yeah, I can confirm first hand Manga is just fine for media mail, because as stated, there are no paid advertising in those books, so they qualify just fine. I send trade paper back books all the time, as those don't have ads either, and those are just fine as well. USPS will twist and distort facts the same as most places, so they don't have to be held accountable for their own poor business practices. I worked for USPS when I was about 20, and it was shit then, and it's more shit now, as any other business ran like this would have been out of business decades ago.

If anyone cares, the Sacred Symbols game confirmed that physical Vita copies are being worked on in this week's episode. I have early access because I'm a patron of the podcast, but the episode is released to the public tomorrow. The game is called Twin Breaker and it doesn't look like anything revolutionary, but it's by Lilymo and seems like a fun little romp. Based on Lilymo's previous work with EAS/P-A I imagine it's going that route. More info on the game here, and more info about the physical soon
Definitely happy to hear there will be a physical version. I’ve recently joined their Patreon for access to Sacred Symbols+ but I think my contribution is too low for the early access to regular SS.

I think the developer is still working on the game so maybe you can still submit builds in Asia? NA deadline was sometime last year according to LRG

Media Mail is a lossy shipping service, which is also known as "4th Class Mail" and was originally conceived as a means for libraries to move inventory from one location to another. Media Mail does not have any insurance, nor is insurance available for a package sent media mail.

Also I didn't know they'd updated to dis-allow comic books as I sent a stack of them just back in October via Medial Mail to someone I know without any issue. There was a time that video games were allowed to be sent Media Mail, but that was the first thing they I'm aware of that USPS disqualified back in the early 2000's.

UPS Is no fun to deal with over warranty claims either. They were outright ass-holes on both of the only two occasions I've had issues with them. First time as the recipient, and it took calling them repeatedly to get them to actually follow through with sending a driver to pick-up the rather large, rather blatantly punctured, with wood splinters sticking out of one side box where very obviously a forklift tong had been rammed straight through the box containing a piece of furniture. Needless to say we didn't even bother to open the box and the UPS delivery driver said we "Had to sign for it" in order to file a damage claim. Crazy!

Second UPS incident was a printer I had to ship when I worked at a computer store, mind this was a business to business shipment on a corporate-customer UPS shipping account. I had to place three phone calls into UPS's claims department, each in excess of two hours and ultimately had to demand to speak with a supervisor as they claimed our company had used sub-standard packing. What actually happened was the receiver did not do as we asked them to do and had, for reasons I will never understand, thrown away all of the original packaging and put this wide format dot-matrix printer, with no original packaging whatsoever into a box it didn't even fit in with zero packing material! And further UPS demanded we had to pay to have it shipped back to our company because the claims agent for the sender was the person who needed to inspect, not the claims agent 2,000 miles away in California where the printer was delivered to. UPS Is every bit as insane as the USPS when it comes to insurance claims.

FedEx was the easiest company I ever dealt with for insurance claims. Call them up, tell them the issue, they ask where the package is now, schedule to send someone by to pick it up, and next week a check for the insured amount arrived in the mail.

Media Mail is a lossy shipping service, which is also known as "4th Class Mail" and was originally conceived as a means for libraries to move inventory from one location to another. Media Mail does not have any insurance, nor is insurance available for a package sent media mail.

Also I didn't know they'd updated to dis-allow comic books as I sent a stack of them just back in October via Medial Mail to someone I know without any issue. There was a time that video games were allowed to be sent Media Mail, but that was the first thing they I'm aware of that USPS disqualified back in the early 2000's.
It is no worse as a shipping service than anything else USPS offers, as it just takes more time, but it's handled the same(same as other ground services). And unless rules just changed in this past few weeks(for 2020), I'm pretty sure I insured several media mail packages in just this last year, as I sent a few expensive comics. I've also been paid a claim for a media mail package they assumed was lost(but it wasn't), years ago.

As far as what's allowed, I sent 10-20 comics last year(individually), and only the last one sent in early December was nailed for lack of postage(which was a first in recent years). You could send a can of soup under media mail, and it will only be flagged if they open it to check(which a place with poor service isn't doing that often). I've sent bulk comics, magazines, and many other would be "media" items, and probably only 5 have ever been flagged as not media mail. And I was aware some of these wouldn't make the cut.

Years ago, I would get conflicting statements from staff at the local office, as they'll tell you one thing, and another dept something else completely. As stated by others, this still seems to be the case, as I can ask a question of 3 window workers, and I can and will get 3 different responses to the same question.

Definitely happy to hear there will be a physical version. I’ve recently joined their Patreon for access to Sacred Symbols+ but I think my contribution is too low for the early access to regular SS.

I think the developer is still working on the game so maybe you can still submit builds in Asia? NA deadline was sometime last year according to LRG
Yeah, the Asia deadline (if there is one) hasn't passed yet. EastAsiaSoft (via Play-Asia) still pumps out releases every few months and the developer, Lilymo, already published Habroxia, one of their previous games, via that channel. Dollars to doughnuts that's what'll happen for Twin Breaker as well.

Just to chime in, I send comics all the time media mail. Hundreds of bulk lots over the years. I know it's not allowed but I do it anyway out of civil disobedience since I think comics should indeed qualify as print media and are worthy academic study materials. The money I've saved on shipping media mail far outweighs the cost I had to eat when they checked the packages (only like twice ever). I highly recommend everyone send anything even remotely book shaped media mail. 

Just to chime in, I send comics all the time media mail. Hundreds of bulk lots over the years. I know it's not allowed but I do it anyway out of civil disobedience since I think comics should indeed qualify as print media and are worthy academic study materials. The money I've saved on shipping media mail far outweighs the cost I had to eat when they checked the packages (only like twice ever). I highly recommend everyone send anything even remotely book shaped media mail.
You just made my day! LOL

The money I've saved on shipping media mail far outweighs the cost I had to eat when they checked the packages (only like twice ever).
...Why would you be the one eating the cost? I've had this happen twice, and both times I (the person receiving the package) had to fork out the money. It was that or have it returned to sender.

...Why would you be the one eating the cost? I've had this happen twice, and both times I (the person receiving the package) had to fork out the money. It was that or have it returned to sender.
You're either screwing over a friend or a customer. Either way, it's not really a great idea to not cover that cost yourself.

Sent from my Razer Phone 2 using Tapatalk

The only time I got screw out of Media Mail was selling a family guy box set in the shape of Stewie and they claimed it was a toy.  

For what it's worth, trade paper back comics are valid for media mail. It's the monthly ones that aren't, as they're considered periodicals.

Anyone have experience getting cigarette smoke smell out of electronics. Got my hands on a Vita 1000 over the weekend, but it smells awful.

Anyone have experience getting cigarette smoke smell out of electronics. Got my hands on a Vita 1000 over the weekend, but it smells awful.
I haven't tried specifically with electronics, I used dryer sheets between book pages to get the smell out of books. Then sealed the books in zip lock bags and let them sit. For me it was a few weeks, but I wasn't itching to read the books right away, unlike your Vita which I am guessing you'd like to play with. Don't know how effective that method would be for the Vita. YMMV?

You're either screwing over a friend or a customer. Either way, it's not really a great idea to not cover that cost yourself.

You're better than some other sellers I've dealt with.

All three times I've received something sent media mail, the response I got to "Hey, you didn't pay appropriate shipping" was "Oh well, you can either pay it or have them return it to me and I'll relist it".

Two of those I refused the package and had to file a claim for a refund through ebay/paypal.

The third (which was Bioshock 2 LE, the giant box with the record), I already had most of the item. The seller had shipped the large box with all the extras (just wrapped the thing in parcel paper, no padding whatsoever), but neglected to actually put the game in. Shipped that separately as media mail after I told them it was missing, and when it arrived USPS charged me a whopping 27 cents. Told the seller - not because I wanted a refund, but so they'd be aware in the future - "Ah, guess they caught me that time. Oh well, they usually don't check"

You're better than some other sellers I've dealt with.

All three times I've received something sent media mail, the response I got to "Hey, you didn't pay appropriate shipping" was "Oh well, you can either pay it or have them return it to me and I'll relist it".

Two of those I refused the package and had to file a claim for a refund through ebay/paypal.

The third (which was Bioshock 2 LE, the giant box with the record), I already had most of the item. The seller had shipped the large box with all the extras (just wrapped the thing in parcel paper, no padding whatsoever), but neglected to actually put the game in. Shipped that separately as media mail after I told them it was missing, and when it arrived USPS charged me a whopping 27 cents. Told the seller - not because I wanted a refund, but so they'd be aware in the future - "Ah, guess they caught me that time. Oh well, they usually don't check"
Yeah, dear god, I would never, ever behave that way as a seller. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Lol

I bought some dualshock 2s from someone in great condition for cheap but smelled like cigarettes too.

After wiping them down with lemon scented cleaners i just left them by the windows for weeks. They slowly lost their smell but it took a long while. Also don't put your vita in a drawer or something cause it'll stink it up & the stuff next to it. Sorry can't be of any more help.

I haven't tried specifically with electronics, I used dryer sheets between book pages to get the smell out of books. Then sealed the books in zip lock bags and let them sit. For me it was a few weeks, but I wasn't itching to read the books right away, unlike your Vita which I am guessing you'd like to play with. Don't know how effective that method would be for the Vita. YMMV?
I'm in no rush to play it. I have 3 other Vitas (all slims). Just been itching to get an OLED Vita and found an unscratched one at GameStop. I didn't realize the smell until I got home and opened it up. My debate is whether I air it out for awhile, or just return it within the 7-day return window.

The charger smells way worse than the console, but since it's not OEM anyway I can probably just trash it and buy a knockoff for <$5 online.

I've been looking at ebay, but it seems like a lot of the units on there are actually Japanese builds which I think would have swapped X and O functionality in menus.

Anybody know a good place to buy a PSP?
Lots of factors to consider with this. How fussy are you with condition, with being complete, etc? I'm a fuss pot, so I'd never even consider anything other than eBay--due to the selection, pictures, ability to ask questions etc. If you don't care about that, though, maybe start with eBay anyway--for a jumping off point--and then compare to shopping results from a Google search.

A Vita is actually capable of playing a fairly large number of PSP games digitally. Sadly, it can't play all of them. A certain number get white-listed and can't be played on the Vita or the PSTV. (mainly on the PSTV)

I'm really hoping that Sony opens up the possibility of playing classic PSP titles on the PS5. It's getting harder to support playing classic PSP entries, thanks to how dated the hardware is. And the Memory Stick format was always a little lame. There are some quite good games for the original PSP, but some of them have become difficult to access, and deserve a second lease on life.

Ok, I finally got around to picking up a Vita.  Always planned on getting one but life happens and I recently realized I better act while there are still some in decent condition to be had.  Picked up a PCH-1101, seems to be in great working order aside from a few cosmetic scuffs and a screen protector that feels gritty as hell.  Seems well cared for but used nonetheless.  Still have to pick up a sim card and memory card... one of the reasons I wasn't too eager to get into the Vita.

My question to all of you is what exclusives should I pick up?  I'm not talking about limited run type stuff, just the best standard releases that were exclusive to the console.

I have a few of the bases covered already:

1. Tearaway
  2. Rayman Legends
  3. Minecraft PlayStation Vita Edition
  4. Assassins Creed III Liberation
  5. Killzone Mercenary
  6. Freedom Wars
  7. Uncharted Golden Abyss
  8. Wipeout 2048
  9. Gravity Rush
  10. Soul Sacrifice
  11. Resistance Burning Skies
  12. Unit 13

What you guys think, suggestions?

Ok, I finally got around to picking up a Vita. Always planned on getting one but life happens and I recently realized I better act while there are still some in decent condition to be had. Picked up a PCH-1101, seems to be in great working order aside from a few cosmetic scuffs and a screen protector that feels gritty as hell. Seems well cared for but used nonetheless. Still have to pick up a sim card and memory card... one of the reasons I wasn't too eager to get into the Vita.

My question to all of you is what exclusives should I pick up? I'm not talking about limited run type stuff, just the best standard releases that were exclusive to the console.

• Tearaway
  • Rayman Legends
  • Minecraft PlayStation Vita Edition
  • Assassins Creed III Liberation
  • Killzone Mercenary
  • Freedom Wars
  • Uncharted Golden Abyss
  • Wipeout 2048
  • Gravity Rush
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Resistance Burning Skies
  • Unit 13
muramasa rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Lumines (still worthwhile addition even though not an exclusive anymore)
Odin Sphere
Dragon's Crown (good for pick up and play)
Rogue Legacy and Severed for same reason above

cut an onion and put it right next to it? Put them in a shoe box together, old wives tales may work!!!

Ok, I finally got around to picking up a Vita. Always planned on getting one but life happens and I recently realized I better act while there are still some in decent condition to be had. Picked up a PCH-1101, seems to be in great working order aside from a few cosmetic scuffs and a screen protector that feels gritty as hell. Seems well cared for but used nonetheless. Still have to pick up a sim card and memory card... one of the reasons I wasn't too eager to get into the Vita.

My question to all of you is what exclusives should I pick up? I'm not talking about limited run type stuff, just the best standard releases that were exclusive to the console.

1. Tearaway
  2. Rayman Legends
  5. Killzone Mercenary
  6. Freedom Wars
  8. Wipeout 2048
  9. Gravity Rush
  10. Soul Sacrifice
  12. Unit 13

Not exclusives per se, but I prefer playing these on a handheld:

• Resogun
  • Geometry Wars 3

1. Tearaway
  2. Rayman Legends
  5. Killzone Mercenary
  6. Freedom Wars
  8. Wipeout 2048
  9. Gravity Rush
  10. Soul Sacrifice