PS Vita *old games - 3 for $34 Free site to store at Walmart

Not bad...sucks you have to pick 2 games from the smaller list. I'm sure BF deals will be much better. Waiting for PS+ Vita announcements next week as well ;)

does this work instore also? was planning to buy hot shots golf and gravity rush anyways, might as well get something free and slight cheaper lol

It does not work in store. You have to ship to store.

I got Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Hot Shots for $40 last time around.

Still waiting to see the Vita deals for Black Friday so that I can have a system to actually play them.

[quote name='psunami']It does not work in store. You have to ship to store.

I got Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Hot Shots for $40 last time around.

Still waiting to see the Vita deals for Black Friday so that I can have a system to actually play them.[/QUOTE]

damn this deal is worse, maybe ill wait for black friday deals instead haha

This is a pretty nice deal if you don't have any of the better games on that list.

It's a shame I can't just buy one of the games for $10 though.

i like how the picture of the bundle shows uncharted + MLB for the first 2 and mod racer for bonus for $34 even though its not possible to get that deal

yeah, I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger on little deviants, hot shots and uncharted for 54. especially since I have so much of a vita backlog anyway

Don't have a Vita, I do kind of want to play Uncharted though. Just can't justify spending $250 for Uncharted and Silent Hill. I don't have any other games I want to play at the moment.

[quote name='neshoba78']yeah, I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger on little deviants, hot shots and uncharted for 54. especially since I have so much of a vita backlog anyway[/QUOTE]

I got Hot Shots for $10 on GoHastings (new). I don't have any interest in Little Deviants but I know for sure that its been $20 at Walmart since forever ago. That leaves Uncharted but that is due for a nice healthy discount.

[quote name='Umair56']Uncharted and Gravity Rush add $20 each? Lame. The rest of those games can be found for ~$10 anyway.[/QUOTE]
where?

Uncharted and Gravity Rush new on the Vita for less than $10
I'll give you $12 each right now. :|

Damn, would of been nice had the selection been a bit better...I'll have to pass, but thanks OP.

I would like to play Gravity Rush and Uncharted, but I'm not optimistic about the system's future.

[quote name='neshoba78']yeah, I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger on little deviants, hot shots and uncharted for 54. especially since I have so much of a vita backlog anyway[/QUOTE]

Don't waste your money on Little Deviants. There's only one good mini game on Little Deviants and it was recreated in LBP Vita.

If I didn't already own Wipeout 2048, this would kind of be worth it, but not interested in getting a game I kind of don't want, Hot Shots Golf, a game I don't want, and Gravity Rush for $54.

This is a pretty garbage deal.

[quote name='Umair56']Uncharted and Gravity Rush add $20 each? Lame. The rest of those games can be found for ~$10 anyway.[/QUOTE]

Let's try again. WHERE exactly are you getting the rest of those for $10 new?

[quote name='whoknows']Awesome sale.

I can sit out of Black Friday now![/QUOTE]

Are you serious....?

I wish I could say the same :p but I think I'll wait And hope for black Friday to create a backlog for my vita :D

Definitely a pass for me. Despite the "*old games" in the title, I had hopes of finding something else that I would have interest in picking up but I own all of those titles except MLB 12 and Reality Fighters xD

[quote name='Nephilim']Let's try again. WHERE exactly are you getting the rest of those for $10 new?[/QUOTE]

I got Hot Shots for $10 on GoHastings (OOS now?), ModNation Racers $12 over the summer from a daily at Best Buy, and WipEout and Little Deviants were both under $20 at Amazon, I think, but I'm not sure because I haven't been really looking out for those two.

[quote name='spiderman8576']i like how the picture of the bundle shows uncharted + MLB for the first 2 and mod racer for bonus for $34 even though its not possible to get that deal[/QUOTE]

Must have updated because both MLB and Mod Nation are in the first part of the bundle and then select uncharted as the 'free'. So that is definitely possible.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Must have updated because both MLB and Mod Nation are in the first part of the bundle and then select uncharted as the 'free'. So that is definitely possible.[/QUOTE]

No it's not. Choosing Uncharted or Gravity Rush as the bonus game adds $20 to the cost, so it's $54 instead of $34. Choosing Resistance or Unit 13 adds $10, so $44. The only titles that don't add an extra charge are the six titles in the first section, so you'd need to get two of them in the first section, and then one of those same six titles in the second section. That's the only possible way to get the deal and pay $34.

Tempting but I'm still waiting to see if Vita has a fire sale and gets added to my failed platform museum. Like when BB blew out everything for the Sega Saturn for $9.50 or less. I drove around all day to every BB in SoCal, spent about $2700, and netted about $7000 selling the excess while keeping a complete library for myself.

I don't expect to do that again in today's environment but it is always what comes to mind when a platform gets off to a bad start and is teetering.

Tempting but I'll wait until they make the announcement of what games are going to be given to Vita for PS+ first.

[quote name='Nephilim']Let's try again. WHERE exactly are you getting the rest of those for $10 new?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Umair56']I got Hot Shots for $10 on GoHastings (OOS now?), ModNation Racers $12 over the summer from a daily at Best Buy, and WipEout and Little Deviants were both under $20 at Amazon, I think, but I'm not sure because I haven't been really looking out for those two.[/QUOTE]

That is a far cry from your thread-crap ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

bread's done
Back