PS Vita One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 (Asia) $44.90

[quote name='shadow17x']I don't think so. Pretty sure I read somewhere a US release is slated for later this year. Think it was November.[/QUOTE]
As a Chinese, it is a very good deal for me. However, I don't think there will be a psvita version for America or Europe. Only PS3 version will be released for America and Europe

What the heck, thanks a lot OP. In for one. The game is coming stateside, but only on PS3, not on the Vita. Based on the price for the original One Piece Pirate Warriors on PS3 (was $49.99 on released, then subsequently dropped to $29.99 for Plus members a couple of weeks later), I will take a chance to buy it here for the chance to have the Vita version. I hardly played first game on PS3 because it was on PS3 (when I sit down on the couch, I mainly play 360, and I recently moved my PS3 to a secondary room, so I play it even less), so hopefully having it on the go gets me to play this one.

I will take a chance and buy it, see if I can go though the menus, etc. I'll figure it out I hope. Also, found a quick link that provides some good information on the game in general and the trophies for these game: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/on...ce-kaizoku-musou-2-road-map-trophy-guide.html , in case anyone is also importing it.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Does this version have English? Otherwise, I see no point.[/QUOTE]

why would it have english? it's not a VN. it's a brawler.

[quote name='deadkode']why would it have english? it's not a VN. it's a brawler.[/QUOTE]

Usually, when somebody talks about a Chinese/Asian version of a random game, it's because it has English subtitles/text making it easy for importers.

bread's done
Back