PS Vita | Spy Hunter - $10.76 | Sonic Transformed - $15.11 | Amazon Prime

Thank you! I've been looking to snag Spy Hunter forever but it's never dropped to a good price. Totally in for a Hamilton for it. Have nearly every Vita game on my list now. :D

Very nice price on Spy Hunter. Don't imagine it will go in the IGC, so 10 bucks is really my price point. It looks pretty good. Just got one. Thanks OP.
Always good to see Vita sales.

Spy Hunter would be an average looking game........if it were an Android .99 cent game. For a Vita game it looks absolutely horrible. It's also incredibly short. Not even close to worth $10. $5 would be top dollar.

Spy Hunter worth it?

WIsh Sonic was $10 as well.
I just purchased a copy myself, so I can't weigh in on playing the game yet. I did watch a number of reviews though and most of them are positive. Overall consensus is that graphics are not that great, but gameplay is very fun. That put together with my love for the PS2 games and enjoying the NES version as a kid made this an easy purchase for me. Whether it is worth it to you depends on your history with the series, your backlog, interest in the genre, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back