PS Vita suggestions/opinions

Jdudley

CAG Veteran
Man I just cannot bite the bullet on this.. I really want to just place my order but something keeps stopping me :/ I'm stuck inbetween getting the launch bundle or just the wifi model and then buy an 8GB after.

I'm also slightly weary because I'm worried about a quick price drop.

The lack of any really "big" games so far also puts me off a little, it really seems like the only games I'd even play to start are psp games I'd buy off of psn, like FFT:WOTL, MH:U, and maybe Duodecim or FFIV.

Any input?

Oh, also, how crappy is the case that comes with the 39.99 starter kit? I'm semi debating getting that and the wifi model and just buying a bigger memory card when I need it.
---

I'm kinda in the same boat. I played with one and fell in love with it, but hesitant to buy one on launch. I will prolly just wait til April/may when a few games I want come out. The only issue I see with that is maybe losing a trade in promo or a bundle deal which is pretty tempting.

I haven't cancelled my preorder yet but Sony sure seems bent on giving me additional reasons to cancel...vita just seems too cool for school.

I had one pre-ordered can canceled it. The price right now seems too high, especially the price of the memory cards. I want to pick one up as soon as the price drops a bit. The other big turn-off right now is all the bundles are for the 3G version, which I have no interest in.

bread's done
Back