[PS Vita] Unit 13 - Out Now!

SynGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
unit13logo.jpg

OVERVIEW:
A third-person shooter from the creators of SOCOM featuring a variety of missions that vary in length and difficulty. Choose from one of six player classes, each with their own unique abilities.

Developer: Zipper Interactive
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Genre: Third-Person Shooter
Release date:
  • Q1 2012

PREVIEWS:

SCREENSHOTS:

VIDEOS:

[youtube]dlhuxhvxivo[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is looking pretty good. As far as I can tell there will be no online, besides maybe some co-op? Which is a bit disappointing coming from socom creators. But if the price is right I can see it being worth picking up.

[quote name='Krathicus']The game is looking pretty good. As far as I can tell there will be no online, besides maybe some co-op? Which is a bit disappointing coming from socom creators. But if the price is right I can see it being worth picking up.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe there is any online, but they mention frequently that there are daily challenges that you and your friends can compete in (solo) to see who can post the best score.

[quote name='SynGamer']I don't believe there is any online, but they mention frequently that there are daily challenges that you and your friends can compete in (solo) to see who can post the best score.[/QUOTE]

Ah I see, well at least they offer the challenges to keep people playing.

[quote name='Krathicus']Ah I see, well at least they offer the challenges to keep people playing.[/QUOTE]

I believe there is co-op. It'll be interesting to see how COD handles multiplayer on the PS Vita when it's released. I'm hoping for 8 v 8...

bread's done
Back