PS Vita w/Gravity Rush or Uncharted Vita Free Newegg

Not bad since there's no tax but I wish they'd sweeten the deal with a 4gb memory card or gift card. I'll just wait for Black Friday.

Damn it NewEgg! Why couldn't you offer this when I bought my Vita back in March??? :( OH well...at least I saved the tax fee.

Your title got me very excited... then I realized what it meant. It's not a free vita and game. Just a free game with system purchase. Granted my first assumption didn't make sense but I wanted it to be true.

And the deal is really meh. The $50 giftcard was better and even that wasn't good enough... Looks like I'll be waiting for the 2.0 version & price drop that's coming next year.

I think the SONY PS Vita Wi-Fi Madden 2013 Bundle is a much better offer because the Newegg version actually includes a 4GB memory card and is $249.99. Uncharted and Gravity Rush are on sale all the time so their value isn't as high as Madden is since it comes out next week. Really tempted to bite now but then again in another 2 months its already time for the holiday sales. DX

[quote name='Woocls']Your title got me very excited... then I realized what it meant. It's not a free vita and game. Just a free game with system purchase. Granted my first assumption didn't make sense but I wanted it to be true.

And the deal is really meh. The $50 giftcard was better and even that wasn't good enough... Looks like I'll be waiting for the 2.0 version & price drop that's coming next year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if it was a free Vita with a game, then I'd be interested, but right now the Vita is priced WAY out of my range. We need some must-have games to tear me away from my DS backlog.

don't buy. The system has no games worth playing other than Uncharted. Thats it. I have regretted my purchase since the end of week one.

[quote name='lllGurulll']don't buy. The system has no games worth playing other than Uncharted. Thats it. I have regretted my purchase since the end of week one.[/QUOTE]
Gravity Rush, Mortal Kombat, Lumines, Touch My Katamari, Hot Shots Golf, Rayman, Disgaea 4...

There are plenty of games.

I'm excited to play all the PSP games I missed, hot shots, and persona makes it a must buy for me.

So does anyone know if this deal is still active?

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Gravity Rush, Mortal Kombat, Lumines, Touch My Katamari, Hot Shots Golf, Rayman, Disgaea 4...

There are plenty of games.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, tried those. Hated them.

[quote name='lllGurulll']don't buy. The system has no games worth playing other than Uncharted. Thats it. I have regretted my purchase since the end of week one.[/QUOTE]

You must not like games then. The system has a lot of quality titles.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']I think the SONY PS Vita Wi-Fi Madden 2013 Bundle is a much better offer because the Newegg version actually includes a 4GB memory card and is $249.99. Uncharted and Gravity Rush are on sale all the time so their value isn't as high as Madden is since it comes out next week. Really tempted to bite now but then again in another 2 months its already time for the holiday sales. DX[/QUOTE]

The customer reviews from Newegg say that it doesn't actually come with the 4GB card.

[quote name='NedHead']You must not like games then. The system has a lot of quality titles.[/QUOTE]

I love games. Just not the games they currently have out on this platform. Uncharted is the only one I have really enjoyed.

Hell, I love the lego games but they had to go and port the damn thing from the 3ds to the vita even though the vita could easily handle the console version. Bunch of BS.

bread's done
Back