PS Vita Wifi 199 Labor Day only @ Frys

Very nice deal. I wonder if many of the people saying they are waiting for a price cut will jump at this. I still believe that all the sales that gave away a $50 gift card with a regularly priced Vita were basically as good as a price cut. But at least with this deal, you only have to put out $199 up front.

considering you can get the white ps vita with assassins creed liberation for $249.99 this isn't that good of a deal.

[quote name='seether254']considering you can get the white ps vita with assassins creed liberation for $249.99 this isn't that good of a deal.[/QUOTE]

What???

You're telling me AssCreed is worth $50?

Please don't tell me the color white is worth more...

The Assassin's creed Vita bundle also has a 4gb memory card. So $40 game(presumably), $20 memory card and Vita for $249 vs Vita only for $199. Kind of a wash but Assassin's Creed comes out just slightly ahead.

[quote name='Serious McMopy']Solid deal, but I have my concerns for the future viability of this system.[/QUOTE]

They really need more third party support. I would have gotten it by now if it had more that 2 or 3 games that I want.

[quote name='Serious McMopy']Solid deal, but I have my concerns for the future viability of this system.[/QUOTE]

Don't be afraid :)

The Vita is a great system. It is beautiful hardware and games on this thing are fun to play. Sony will not abandon it without giving it a couple years to grow. There are many promising games coming out in the next few months.

If anyone is on the fence about this system, I highly recommend jumping in. I was skeptical at first also, but once I got my hands on it, I was sold.

[quote name='United_Korea']the ac bundle also comes with a 4gb memory card.[/QUOTE]
Not anymore, Sony went back and took that out of the bundle. It's just the game + vita now.

If it came with a memory card I might bite. Sony really shouldn't leave out crucial components of a system (which are required to boot games) when selling them.

[quote name='Fabrizo']If it came with a memory card I might bite. Sony really shouldn't leave out crucial components of a system (which are required to boot games) when selling them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That was ridiculous of them. There are some games that don't require a memory card to start playing, but I agree. I Googled a list before my memory card came and Mortal Kombat is on the list of not requiring a memory kard(lol) to start playing.

[quote name='MRamirez181']Sony may still have it on their site but both BB and gamestop pulled the 4gb card. I have a feeling that Sony will do the same by the time the bundle comes out.[/QUOTE]

sony already removed it once. they added it back in a week or two ago. amazon has the final box pic of the bundle. it definitely comes with the memory card.

I just got my vita this week and it is seriously amazing, everything about it screams top tier. The build quality is amazing, and games like Virtua Tennis is 60fps and looks/plays AMAZING. Recommend it very highly.

This IS tempting and I'm getting my bonus pretty soon, but I'm still gonna wait until I see a couple more killer apps and until that 32GB memory card goes down below $60.

Aghhhhhhhhh!!!! I just bought a Vita yesterday at GameStop! I hate GameStop and I'm just flipping Madden anyway!! I could have saved like $50! :( I searched CAG for Vita deals before purchasing too. I bet this got posted right after I searched.

Woe. :(

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Aghhhhhhhhh!!!! I just bought a Vita yesterday at GameStop! I hate GameStop and I'm just flipping Madden anyway!! I could have saved like $50! :( I searched CAG for Vita deals before purchasing too. I bet this got posted right after I searched.

Woe. :([/QUOTE]

Just missed the deal last week with Bestbuy. Madden bundle with $50 gift card.

bread's done
Back