PS1 Classics on the PS Network Wish List

[quote name='eastshore4']I think we can count on things like FF 8 & 9, RE 2 & 3 etc. I would definitely like to see some of the more underappreciated classics:

-Tomba! and Tomba! 2(sold mine a couple weeks ago and miss 'em already!)
-Strider 2
-Heart of Darkness(speaking of which... this game probably has some of the most cringe-inducing yet completely bloodless deaths I've ever seen, with a young boy as the victim no less!)
-Coolboarders 2
-Bushido Blade
-Tenchu(you think this game would be pretty dated after all the next-gen sequels but I still enjoy the original the most)
-The Mega Man Legends games, and possibly Tron Bonne too

I agree with whoever said it... Vib Ribbon would be a nice addition. I've always wanted to play it., but I wonder if they could do the whole "CD ripping" thing still

From what I understand, while TK never got released it did sort of live on as a Wu Tang Clan game on the PSX. I've never tried it, but I've been told it's almost the same game (4 player bouts, same engine etc)[/QUOTE]

I had Bushido Blade on the PS1 and even back in the day I thought it was a horrible game. As for Tomba and Tomba 2, I know you probably sold your physical copies for the $$$$ they still bring in, but quite frankly I would rather PHYSICAL copies versus the mere code which I don't have any right to resell if I wanted to.

On the topic of the game that used the TK engine, the game completely sucked balls. Then again, after looking at the original game(Thrill Kill)again just recently, it looks pretty friggin' horrible too.

But if Midway could somehow come out of their financial mess they're in, I'd love to see them make a more stripped down MK with the brutality you saw in TK. I don't care about flashy finishers or knocking my opponent through some friggin' wall, give me the blood and gore that made MK THE game that started the ESRB.

I have yet to download a PSone game from PSN, but if any of these games show up I might bite. My wishlist:

Raiden Project
Vagrant Story
Final Fantasy 8,9
Silent Bomber
Front Mission 3
Einhander
Xenogears
Dino Crisis series
Gundam Battle Assault series
Namco Museum series

Also, I would like to see imports that didn't make it to North America.

Chrono Cross
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Xenogears
Vagrant Story
Final Fantasy VIII
Thrill kill
Final Fantasy IX
Silent Hill
Final Fantasy Tactics
Suikoden II

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's the only SH game I actually completed, though I had all four of them in my game collection I sold in Feb of 2008(98 PS2/Xbox games)for $450.

Out of the four I listed, I'd REALLY like to see the Tomba games and Intelligent QUbe moreso than Silent Hill, since I've already played the full version of SH and though I enjoyed it thoroughly I have zero desire to play through it again.

One game I'd LOVE to see get an actual release, but I doubt EA even has any of the finished copies to make a quick buck on an upload of a version of....is my avatar on here: THRILL KILL.

Unfortunately, it's only ever been available via ummmmmm not so legit means and I'd love to play a real version of it.

But that's like wanting Duke Nukem Forever to come out.....it just ain't gonna happen.[/QUOTE]

you didnt miss anything with thrill kill that game was crap i played it. id definelty like a silent hill download that game was and is still the shit. loved the music they played after you beat a game and they show you your rating. i liked that game so much i videotaped every ending i unlocked especially liked the alien ending.

id love to see them make a coop silent hill game 2 people working together trying to find each other and get out of silent hill.

Final fantasy 8, 9
vagrant story
mega man legends
Gran Turismo
hercs adventure
wipeout xL
Can't think of any others now but I have only played 1 of the games above.

Blast Chamber
Driver
Driver 2
Disruptor
Einhander
Grind Session
Guardian's Crusade
Incredible Crisis
Irritating Stick
Italian Job
Jade Cocoon
Jarrett & Labonte Stock Car Racing
Klonoa
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Rage Racer
Ridge Racer Revolution
R4: Ridge Racer Type 4
Speed Punks
Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles
Street Sk8er
Street Sk8er 2
Tomba
Tomba 2
Vib-Ribbon

Bust a groove would be terrible with the lag on the PS3. I played it on disc and the lag was so bad that the game was unplayable.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I have yet to download a PSone game from PSN, but if any of these games show up I might bite. My wishlist:

Raiden Project
Vagrant Story
Final Fantasy 8,9
Silent Bomber
Front Mission 3
Einhander
Xenogears
Dino Crisis series
Gundam Battle Assault series

Namco Museum series

Also, I would like to see imports that didn't make it to North America.[/QUOTE]
I have 1 and 2. :bouncy:

I'd like to see:
Suikoden 2
Wild Arms 2
Vargrant Story
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Front Mission 3
Xenogears
Final Fantasy Tactics
Chrono Cross

I have them all, but I think it would be cool to release the games with added content. Maybe like extra scenes or something. However if I had to pick one, I would wish for them to release Valkyrie Profile.

Another one I haven't seen mentioned: Tactics Ogre. This would also be nice from the Suikoden II school of "insane ebay prices"

[quote name='Xrazor']Shrek...everybody needs Shrek.[/QUOTE]

Forgot about that game. Don't think I ever got to play it.

Monster's Inc. Is another one I'd Buy.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Those have already been released.[/QUOTE]

My mistake, I thought this was games you wanted to buy when you got a chance.

bread's done
Back