PS1 craigslist find, need opinions

DaMonStEr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Went out and snatched up a decent PS1 bundle today.

Included was a PS1 system, memory card, three controllers, and the following games

Tomba (main reason I bought the bundle)
Parappa the Rapper
Oddworld Abe's Oddysey
Spyro
Tomb Raider
Jet Moto 3
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bash
Frogger
About 4-5 other commons

All games were complete and in good to near mint condition

I picked up everything for $50 and I'm mainly looking for opinions. Did I overpay, priced right, or did I nab a good deal?

[quote name='mitch079']Good price as long as the system works. What's the model #?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, it's the original PS1, not the small one. I'm probably going to part out most of the games, along with the console if anyone is interested. I basically just wanted Tomba and a few of the other games were cool, but I wouldn't mind selling them, as I have doubles of some.

Good deal in my book. Girlfriends brother just gave me his PSone(small model) with a travel screen 3 controllers a memory card and his games. None of it's really complete but what can I say it was free:D. Depending on what model of the original PlayStation you have a lot of audio junkies claim the PlayStation to be one of the best Cd players around.

Parappa was a cool game back then. Based on the games you got with the system, I probably would have bit on that as well.

bread's done
Back