PS1 Flea Market Find

venturin

CAGiversary!
Was at a flea market up in New Jersey this past weekend and I got Vandal Hearts, Point Blank 1,2, and 3 and two Guncon's, all for PS1, plus I got Crazy Taxi 2 for the Dreamcast, all for 20 bucks.

I have always loved Vandal Hearts, I rented it and played it straight through to the end. I never owned the game until now. Point Blank is just all kind of fun if you like the old school light gun games.

I'm very happy with my new treasures. :cool:

Vandal Hearts was a great ps1 title when there were few "Tactics" style games out there, lots of pick-up and play with that one. I think it was around Christmas '98 when I got Vandal Hearts, Parasite Eve 1, and Persona--all RPGs but different enough that it was a blast jumping back and forth between them all.

Thanks for the comments all..

Yes I really love that I have the three Point Blanks now. Everything is in excellent condition as well. I used a damp cloth and cleaned the jewel boxes and was so tickled as I did it, cleaning my new toys.

I like to keep games like Point Blank around for when the kids come over. I also like owning Taiko Drum Master for the PS2 for that same reason.

bread's done
Back