PS1 Lot... FF VII, VII, Anthology

Pootie Thang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
How much would all of you say this is worth:

Sony Playstation w/ cables and dual shock controller.

Metal Gear Solid
Gran Turismo
Final Fantasy VII (with Official Strategy Guide)
Final Fantasy VIII (with Official Strategy Guide)
Final Fantasy Anthology (with Official Strategy Guide)

I'll post how much I got it for after a few responses.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']
Metal Gear Solid
Gran Turismo
Final Fantasy VII (with Official Strategy Guide)
Final Fantasy VIII (with Official Strategy Guide)
Final Fantasy Anthology (with Official Strategy Guide)
[/QUOTE]

Black label or greatest hits?

[quote name='psiufoxx2']No more than $100.[/quote]

Depends, if he wants to sell it on ebay then your wrong. He can get about $150 if they are black label. The anthology strategy guide itself is about $40.

[quote name='arfin']Depends, if he wants to sell it on ebay then your wrong. He can get about $150 if they are black label. The anthology strategy guide itself is about $40.[/quote]I think the OP is more interested in bragging.. "I'll post how much I got it for after a few responses."

Well I'll most likely sell them, yes. I'll keep the PS1, Metal Gear and GT though. Why? Because I don't want to go through the hassle of selling them.

See, now why can't I find listings like this? I'll see crap like "barely used xbox for $150" (with comes with a copy of Halo though!) or "lot of 10 rare ps2 games" (9 of them are pre-2006 sports games, and a copy of Jak) for $100.

Oh well, great find OP.

PS- I had no idea that the FF Anthology guide was that much!:whistle2:o

LOL And here I sold a FF Anthology guide to a CAG on here about 2-4 months ago as part of a 4 for $11 deal, I think.

Mind you, it wasn't in collectors condition(shiny, new and stain/crease free), so I didn't think I could get much for it. Plus, I only paid maybe a buck for it from a local thrift store AND I wanted to pass on the savings.

[quote name='arfin']The ps1 and GT aren't worth shit though.[/quote]

Oddly enough, I traded in a PS1 at Gamecrazy about a week ago and they were still giving $10 for them!

Too bad GC wouldn't take incomplete PS1 systems, since I have about 3-5 sitting here collecting dust. I bought most from a local shop console only for $1-2 each, but one or two were from Gamestop. :whistle2:X

I just have way too many systems floating around here right now that are doing me no good collecting dust.

bread's done
Back