Ps1 memory card and Dreamcast AV cables

Need me some Dreamcast AV cables myself. I always see sets for sale on eBay for around $6, but was hoping to get them cheaper. I have seen them for $3 on untested electronics sites...

I may have a spare PS1 memory card laying around here someplace, though I'm unsure of the size of it since it's an unofficial one. The only way I have to test it is by plugging in the memory card adapter for the PS3 and seeing if it's recognized on there.

I'll look for it and let you know.

Thanks for checking cheapestgamer but I actually just picked one up from a local game store out my way. They had an official one for $10 but I bargained them down to $4. I still need some av cables though. The local store by my parents had them for $4 and now I'm kicking myself for not picking it up when I had the chance.

You're quite welcome. I had the memory card just sitting here with the price tag on it from when I got it from the local shop for $3. Thing is, I have a stack of old PS1 systems that I got from the same shop for $1 each(no cables,controllers)that I have to go through and just junk out one of these days.

I think 2-3 of them work, but it's been so long that I'll have to check them again.

bread's done
Back