PS1 Memory Card

I think both the gamestops in my area have already cleared them out. We dont have any gamecrazys except in tuscon, but thats too far for me to get to anytime soon. I was thinking of trying walmart, but thats a hit or miss.

My Kmart had a bunch of official onesm like 5-6 a while back before they redecorated all of their stores. They were like $20 each though... and I haven't seen them since. They might've just gotten rid of them or stuck them somewhere.

I'm glad I stocked up them when I could.:whistle2:|

Check for local pawnshops or a mom and pop gamestore odds are good that if you can find a PS1 mem card at a place like that you may find some Semi-rare games for a good price!!

[quote name='karmapolice']bump.

I have paypal! Someone PM me with a offer![/quote]

Hey your PM box is full why dont you check my list for FFX im sure I could get a manual for it.. I will toss in a M. Card along with it.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Hey your PM box is full why dont you check my list for FFX im sure I could get a manual for it.. I will toss in a M. Card along with it.[/quote]

Oops thanks for the heads up. Ill PM you in a bit.

[quote name='Scorch']You left Nashville!? :'([/quote]

Its sad isnt it? Im gunna miss all the nice shops like great escape, and the heads up from you and nuedog about deals. Ill be back and forth, but nashville was where I was born and raised and it was due time for a new scene.

bread's done
Back