Ps1 Rpgs, Valkyrie Profile, Brigandine, Hoshigami, Suikoden, Dragon Warrior VII, Star Ocean, Ogre Battle, BOF III

i just have to say protonx is a great trader i believe i buy game from him in the past on ebay and it was in brand new game. a++++

[quote name='ProtonX']M[/quote]
aybe I'll post you.

So I (well actually it was to "OUR FAVORITE GAMER", but I'll take it...) get a big postcard from GameCrazy in the mail yesterday for a coupon worth $5 off any new game good 1/3/8 to 1/14/8. And yesterday was 1/14/8. I appreciate the advance notice. :)

I was going to check it out last night, but I forgot and fell asleep instead. Dog it!

If its still available, I'd be interested in your Advance Wars GBA cart. So happens that I have the empty box, man and inserts for it. (all but the actual game!)

Also, I forget if its PS2 or XB1 version, but Taito Legends 2 is a "Great Value" game at Fred Meyers for $9.99. Almost all of em have it too.

Sure, its all yours. I have the manual- I think, well if I do you can have another.
As for Taito Legends, yeah I have the Ps2 version. The Xbox version was never released in the US, but is region free. It also has several games that were exclusive to the Xbox version.

Got a few of these Codes- I don't use live, so feel free to take 1 of them. Just replay with the code taken, so its off the list. Otherwise its a waste to people who want to try them.

Free Xbox Live Code 48 hour codes

KWB6G-GFJHH-8XXRB-D3676-F882J
DCQPK-P2KGF-X27M2-CH4CK-8B2QQ
BQX7C-P2CG2-4G7R6-8PG38-XHGFJ
T29R3-8Y2QG-M3RV8-RVP87-2DHDM
H6BQG-Y4YX2-4QP8G-92DK8-2WCXM
BK2HW-W4JYY-9JP3K-DT3D8-XH3DT
FTHQ7-BGP2T-TDD93-7KCM8-Y4YVT

Hey dude. I am very very interested in one of your PS3's. If you could/would Check my list. Maybe we can do a trade plus cash/paypal if you see anythign you are interested in. Let me know either way. Thanks!

Chris

Whats the status on the Ps3? Sent you another PM yesterday (letting you know incase you haven't checked), get back to me when you can, thanks.

So, right now I don't have time to answer all the Ps3 pm's. All I can say is atm it is pending to be sold via Craigslist. If that fails I will let everyone know.

deal for second Ps3 fell through I will pm all the people who pm'd me about. I need money atm not trades- however wonderful they may be.

bread's done
Back