Ps1 Rpgs, Valkyrie Profile, Brigandine, Hoshigami, Suikoden, Dragon Warrior VII, Star Ocean, Ogre Battle, BOF III

[quote name='ProtonX']Large Deal in Progress:

Me trading to Dv8mad:

(1) Xbox 360 (just got back from Microsoft with new 1 year warrenty)- No Cords or Controllers
(1) 20 gig Xbox 360 Hard Drive.
Both in good shape but nonetheless used.

Dv8mad trading to me:
(1)Metallic Blue PSP System w/ Blue Semi-hard case, 2GB Sony ProDuo, and a clear hardshell that has been on it since day one. Like New Condition, only has about 10 hours of play overall
(1) Toshiba Gigabeat- like new w/box[/quote]

Details look good - I have to ship first and you said you will ship after you have received my trade.
I'll ship Monday!

Got Burnout in the mail. Perfect just as described. I left you feedback. Please do the same for me when you get a chance. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtonX
Large Deal in Progress:

Me trading to Dv8mad:

(1) Xbox 360 (just got back from Microsoft with new 1 year warrenty)- No Cords or Controllers
(1) 20 gig Xbox 360 Hard Drive.
Both in good shape but nonetheless used.

Dv8mad trading to me:
(1)Metallic Blue PSP System w/ Blue Semi-hard case, 2GB Sony ProDuo, and a clear hardshell that has been on it since day one. Like New Condition, only has about 10 hours of play overall
(1) Toshiba Gigabeat- like new w/box

Good news! Got the package shipped out today via EMS. Please check your PM box and you will have a tracking number in a minute or two! :D

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I will sell you a 20 GB 360 hard drive. for $43 shipped. :)[/quote]

Sorry, I just bought a small lot of them off Craigslist today. I will have to pass at the moment as I have enough, but in the future I will need more.

bread's done
Back