PS1 Tomb Raider Games

burritoman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
I have never played any of these. I have played Legend and Anniversary on the PS2 and thought they were pretty good games.

I am considering getting the original games as well, to add to the collection.

Do these older games hold up over 5 years or am I better off to skip them?

[quote name='burritoman']I have never played any of these. I have played Legend and Anniversary on the PS2 and thought they were pretty good games.

I am considering getting the original games as well, to add to the collection.

Do these older games hold up over 5 years or am I better off to skip them?[/QUOTE]

I was just playing Tomb Raider 2 and 3 a few nights ago on ps3 and wow they don't really hold up at all. Awkward jumping controls and it can get frustrating, I suggest you just stick to the Anniversary collection on PS3/360, check out Tomb Raider Legend as well, its pretty fun and Underworld is good too. I have been playing Angel of Darkness on ps2 and it does have its problems but its not as horrible as people make it out to be, just have to save alot lol.

Thanks a lot. I skipped that generation of games and have no idea how they are. I know the original Resident Evil games have some funky controls as well. I figured if I could snag them for cheap I would, but I may be better off saving my cash based off what you say and some reviews I have looked at.

Probably gonna check out Angel of Darkness, it is a PS2 greatest hit which means it at least sold a lot.

bread's done
Back