PS2 Case

fmarxnge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
is there anywhere to buy one or does someone have one to trade/sell? I'm talking about the case with the extra disc holder that usually has soundtracks in it. I actually don't need the holder but the case with the nobs that hold it. nba live 2003 and shin megami tensei:nocturne had them.

like this:

Your best bet is to try and find the NBA game new, or buy .hack 1 from TRU for $10. You can buy the original single cases online, but I've not seen the doubles.

EDIT - Or hit up Blockbuster and get friendly with an employee.

you can also try a toys r us that has an r-zone (a special section where they have all things video game). my local toys r us has a r-zone and they sell ps2, xbox and gamecube clam-shell cases. whenever i buy a used game that has a thrashed case i pick up a new at r-zone. might be worth a try.

yeah i was thinking of just getting an old game with it, but it'd probably cost more than 5 dollars which is too much for me. i was hoping someone would have one to trade if they had nba live or something

edit: i never knew they had that at tru. i'll check it out. thanks highway

We got one of those from our non-GH version of Soul Calibur II. It came with a bonus Namco demo disc inside. It's in very good condition, we bought the game Nov '04 (we kept the receipt inside the case so we can remember how we only paid $5.98 for it at TRU).

We'd be happy to sell it, we find the flappy-disc kind of annoying anyhow. PM me if you haven't found the broken piece and a tube of super-glue yet...

EDIT: it's almost as annoying as my use of "we" instead of "I" for this post :lol:

bread's done
Back