PS2 DualShock 2 Controllers $15.99 New at Sears

I wonder if I can get Best Buy to PM and then use my $5 RZ certificate to take it down to $10.99 for a DS 2? Only way to find out is to try, I suppose. Now, if only CC had a program like the RZ that didn't cost me anything and gave me certificates, since then I'd try n PM for 110% of the difference too, bringing it even LOWER.

The deal is also in this weeks Sears Circular if that makes it any easier.

I price matched at my BB on two controllers so I could get the RZ points also.

Obviously YMMV depending on your BB and how anal they are on the price match/guarantee policy.

Good luck though.

anyone have an idea how much GC controllers (non-wavebird) are at Sears? my local Sears has about 4 spice controllers that have been sitting around forever, and I was thinking of picking up some for friends who have recently bought wiis

Thanks. Hopefully, no one goes and buys out the local Sears of the black version one, since I like the basic color and my left analog stick is getting a little wonky.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I wonder if I can get Best Buy to PM and then use my $5 RZ certificate to take it down to $10.99 for a DS 2? Only way to find out is to try, I suppose. Now, if only CC had a program like the RZ that didn't cost me anything and gave me certificates, since then I'd try n PM for 110% of the difference too, bringing it even LOWER.[/quote]

hmm i just looked and i have 344 bestbuy points. it says i should get be getting a $5 dollar coupon. i had it set for email, but its not there. anyone know how long after points are credited it takes for them to send you ur coupons either via email or good ol regular mail?

[quote name='dank']hmm i just looked and i have 344 bestbuy points. it says i should get be getting a $5 dollar coupon. i had it set for email, but its not there. anyone know how long after points are credited it takes for them to send you ur coupons either via email or good ol regular mail?[/quote]

You can print it out.

Funny thing is, they must've just credited the big purchase my one friend made with my card back in late December. She bought a stack of movies and games for a co-workers kids(her co-worker is in Iraq and her and her co-workers were doing the secret santa thing), which she used my RZ card on, so I got all the points.

Thing is, I had a $5 RZ cert, which I used online during the B1G2 free PC game sale about 2 weeks or so ago.

Either way, I'm happy to have another $5 to spend on anything there, though I wish it didn't take SO LONG and SO MUCH to get the piddily $5.

I think I'm gonna go check the other coupons I got with the RZ cert, see if there's another one I could maybe stack for 10% or more off an accessory or something.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']You can print it out.[/quote]

says i dont have any to print out, but i do have 344 points.

I got BB to PM the price from Sears, but unfortunately, they sent me a RZ certificate for one I already used online. I have another $5 to use, but it looks like I'm going to have to return/rebuy and hope I get the same understanding cashier from the CS desk, who just said to go to the register and they'd automatically do the PM without her calling Sears to verify they had them in stock.

Think I have any chance of just using the cert # in store from the other $5 cert I have w/o having to print it up? I ask because I have no printer right now and it'd be till Weds at least till I could return/rebuy and have a printed copy(gonna have a friend print it up for me).

The CSR before from BB's 24/7 customer service line said I could, so I'm hoping they know what they're talking about.

Went back to BB today, since my one friend printed up my $5 RZ cert for me, the clerk handed me back $5.83 from my $16.95 total. So, I basically paid $11.12 for a PS2 controller. Thanks for the info on the Sears ad, OP. I would've otherwise paid $20-25 for a new one sometime.

Of course, I also grabbed a Sony brand DS2 from a local Gamestop, they mismarked it $7.99. So I got a $12 discount from usual on it.

bread's done
Back