PS2 Games Advice

GQAzndood

CAGiversary!
I have a huge PS2 game collection filled with a variety of genres. I even have games that are sealed and even rare games that sealed like, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner. I have about 130+ games. I am curious about how much do you think it would cost to sell of of that as a lot/wholesale? I'm thinking about it. I was wondering if anyone can give me any input on the matter.

Thanks.

GQAzndood :dunce:

I'm a bit confused what you mean by "how much would it cost?"... are you asking like how much it would cost with fees and shipping to sell them, or did you mean to ask how much you would get for selling them? As far as costs go, that's going to vary based on all sorts of factors: where you sell them and how much of the cut they will take, how you ship them, etc.

In my opinion wherever you decide to sell, you should consider selling some of these games individually instead of bundling them as a lot. It might be a bit of extra effort, but the extra money earned compared to selling as a lot would be worth it. I would take a day to inventory your games, check their conditions, and search for similar completed listings on ebay. Games that don't fetch much can be bundled in lots and games that are rare/valuable can be sold individually.

It depends how much dope the resellers are on really; a normal dealer-type might offer you up to 70% of what they'd expect to clear, though I've seen many a bundle on ebay perform better than what I would make selling individually.

Iamsmart gives excellent advice though, it's really better to try and sell as much of the good stuff individually because when you pack it into a bundle, sometimes a mixed lot will only perform as well as the keys.

I recently itemized them with the pricing guide that was provided by another post. I believe the site was called: videogamepricecharts.com it's for both new and used and they even have sources from other retailers that would that game for new and used.

It looks like my PS2 collection adds up to about $992.89 dollars for about over 130+ games mostly used but some new. Do you guys think it would be wise to just put it up on EBAY or something for like 1K?

I just need some opinions. I've thought about individually selling them but the ones that are priced for like $0.89 are not likely to sell individually and now i'm stuck with games that are simply just taking up space on my wall. So the LOT sale would be beneficial to me in cleaning out my inventory.

Any thoughts?

You can probably bundle your crappier games with one or two better games, and sell them in lots. Or you can just trade it in to some place like estarland.com which gives reasonable prices.

I've thought about individually selling them but the ones that are priced for like $0.89 are not likely to sell individually and now i'm stuck with games that are simply just taking up space on my wall. So the LOT sale would be beneficial to me in cleaning out my inventory.

I think you may have missed what I wrote earlier... it would probably be best to sell the cheaper games in lots and the higher priced games individually.

bread's done
Back