PS2 games with $8 trade in value

Might be a bit tedious but try looking at the more recent posts in the EB Trade-In values thread. That is, unless other members aren't opposed to posting their findings in here.

I always find it hard to do these deals myself. I've seen EB change their trade values day by day during these deals.

Also my city is home to all the hoarders.(good old toronto where theres people with like 25 games in their backpack looking for 15 more)
"I already got a xbox and a ps3 but I wanna be able to get another ps3 and sell it"-someone I met on my journey to get me and my best friend 6 games for a DS.

Truthfully I'd love to be able to trade in enough to get the cheap PS3 but in Toronto its friggin hard to.

Also, different EB's seem to have different TIV's. I've gone to one where they offer me over $8 for a game, just to go to a different one later that day where they offer me only $8. In other words, YMMV based on the local store's need.

Your best bet would probably be to bring in a stack of games you don't want any more and get them to check the TIV of them.

Clearenced games at The Source used to be the best method. But you would have to be dating Lady Luck to find any copies of of those $5-$10 PS2 titles that still had a >$8 TIV still lying around.

http://www.ebgames.ca/tradeinvalues.asp

PS2

Guitar Hero SW $29.00 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 $33.00 Madden NFL 08 $29.00 .hack//G.U. vol 3: Redemption $27.00 Guitar Hero 3 SW $37.00
Also many obscure but good titles should qualifiy too.

Games the likes of Tales of the Abyss, Okami, Valkyrie Profile 2, Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence, Disgaea, Kingdom Hearts I, all should work but considering the relative scarcity of those titles in stores, I would just hold onto them.

DS games qualify much more frequently than PS2 or Xbox games at EB at least.

bread's done
Back