Cheap ass link

Time Crisis 3 with Guncon 2 - Pre-Played $50 | $37.50 a/c
235844.jpg

Cheap ass link

be careful ordering this one:
RESIDENT EVIL GUN BUNDLE PS - $45 | $33.75
Cheap ass link

[quote name='EggViper']do guncons work with projection tv's?[/quote]

It works with mine, I use the SCPH-10130U AV adaptor with either S-Video cable or component cable. I havent tried just the regular AV cables.

vampire night w/o gun is $30 PO
but they had the VN w/ GUN for only $13 this morning.

2 of them. I know because I ordered 1 for less than $10 including shipping.

[quote name='OZUS']what about with flat screen tvs (non HD)?
any problems there?[/quote]

Regular Flat screens like WEGAs? they should work fine.

Hurry gang!

There's only 1 copy of Ninja Assault (without Guncon) and 5 copies of Time Crisis 2 (w/o Guncon) left!!!

[quote name='FlipSide'][quote name='OZUS']what about with flat screen tvs (non HD)?
any problems there?[/quote]

Regular Flat screens like WEGAs? they should work fine.[/quote]

:cry: My Flat screen panasonic doesn't like my guncon 1 and point blank 3 and I'm too pessimistic to believe that a guncon 2 will be any different.

I've got a Toshiba flat screen CRT, and the Guncon2 works better than any light gun I've hooked up before. Whatever they did with that plug that goes into the RCA video input works like a charm... even though I'm using the S-Video of that input on my tv!

I don't think that you'll have a problem using a Guncon with a projection TV, due to the fact that the gun itself makes use of the video input.

if anyone's interested, here are other light gun games for sale:

(not the greatest games but worth the low price)

3 left of each

1 player
Dino Stalker - Pre-Played $14.99 | $11.25 a/c aff25
222548.jpg

Cheap ass link

2 player
Endgame - Pre-Played $9.99 | $7.50 a/c
222502.jpg

Cheap ass link

(i believe this game is still $15 new from TRU)

-

don't forget Starsky & Hutch available for $10 new almost everywhere: CC,EB,etc. I know some people think it sucks but my girlfriend likes to use the gun while I'm behind the steering wheel.

No of any deals for a 2nd Guncon? Or is it better just to buy another game with it? Ive never used a real Guncon? I know its pretty accurate and version 2 has better placed buttons. Does it have any feedback/kickback/shock?

[quote name='FlipSide'][quote name='EggViper']do guncons work with projection tv's?[/quote]

It works with mine, I use the SCPH-10130U AV adaptor with either S-Video cable or component cable. I havent tried just the regular AV cables.[/quote]

Can anyone confirm that Guncons work with projection TVs? I could have sworn that they didn't, and the guy at Gamestop read off the Time Crisis 2 package that it didn't. Does it work? Maybe it works and it is just bad for the TV? Anyone?

Thanks FlipSide and YoshiFan1.

Edit: Ok, I have done a little more research, and found out that they work with some Projection TVs. It must be a CRT based projection TV (which makes sense), so it will not work with LCD, Plasma, DLP or LCOS TVs.

i ordered both tc 2 and na w/guns. thanks for this deal. i've been waiting forever for somethin like this. love me them gun games. question though: how does it work if i'm using component cables with my ps2? i know the orig guncon had an rca pass-through which was acceptable at the time, but now...

also ordered one for $18. i hope i get a good gun.. i wouldnt really care much aout the game though. i also use compnent cables on my projector t.v. anyone know how to get these things to work on component cables?

I just got my order into today. I paid the 18.75 for the Preplayed Ninja Assault. I got new sealed Game and Gun. How was anyone elses purchases? This is the first Gun I have bought for any of my games. Im a big fan now, gotta get more namco shooters!

You need a component adapter or s video adapter for the guncon to work for the corrisponding adapter for your monitor.

Strange how this post came to mind when I read the PS2 Karaoke Revolution thread you posted earlier. I was just about to check EB's stock of used Guncon games. Good looking out dog!

bread's done
Back