PS2 Network Adapter

Paint Drinker

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
eBay prices for this item are wack, especially now since the Australian dollar has gone bust and the US economy is in shambles. All of them have a postage of about $30 US for worldwide which is ridiculous.

So does anyone have one they are willing to give up? I have a library of PS2 games that I want to replay but the load times make me want to cry like a sissy. Damn that PS3 has spoiled me for load times. If you are willing to sell it for a fair price and not those d*ckwad eBay ones then that would be great.
Cheers.

Neither, need it for the HDD I've got. It's a cop out that you need this Adapter in order for the HDD to work.
Why? Is there are difference between the ones you mentioned?

I have one that I'd be willing to sell for $29 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't notice you were in Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Paint Drinker']Why? Is there are difference between the ones you mentioned?[/quote]
Just wondering.

[quote name='ihadFG']I have one that I'd be willing to sell for $29 shipped. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

$29 shipped from Maryland to Australia, are you sure about this??

[quote name='muhsheesuh']$29 shipped from Maryland to Australia, are you sure about this??[/quote]

Oh, whoops. I didn't notice he was in Australia.

bread's done
Back