PS2 & PS3 games (SMT RPG's, ICO, Uncharted 2 sealed, etc) +NES GBA SP(complete) FS/FT

Bamm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
All games are adult owned, and excellent condition, unless otherwise noted.
I'm looking to either sell this stuff, but will consider trades for PS3 games/accessories (Not looking for anything for any other console though). My general wanted list is below my available stuff. I don't have absolutely everything I'm looking for listed though, so I am willing to check lists. I'm also not really looking to go about making any mad profits or anything from this stuff either. I'm mainly looking to just bolster my PS3 collection and make some extra cash, so what I want in return for this stuff will definitely be at fair, maybe even slightly lower than the average going price for most of it.
I realize that I don't have any feedback here, but if it helps I'm a frequent user of both Tradegamesnow.com (http://www.tradegamesnow.com/user.cfm?un=The_Baminator) & Gametz.com (http://gametz.com/?user=Bam), and have been on both sites for over 8 years. If anyone is interested in striking a deal, and would like to pend on either of those sites or see my feedback from them, I'd be more than happy to accommodate.

Available:
PS2:
Baroque (factory sealed)
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection
ICO (Couple of light scratches on disc, manual appears to have some minor moisture damage (slight waviness, no discoloration), and there's a small diagonal strip ripped from the front cover of the manual, about 3-ish cm in height at the worst end)
SMT: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. King Abaddon (Limited Edition Collector's Set) (2 available)
SMT: Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Edition
SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2
SMT: Nocturne (factory sealed)
SMT: Persona 3 FES (Limited collector's edition, with art book and outer box, factory sealed)
SMT: Persona 4 (Comes with the 'Visual Data' art book and soundtrack, factory sealed)

PS3:
Resistance 2 (Collector's Edition. Comes with everything. Action figure still sealed)
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Uncharted 2 (sealed)

Wanted:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Darksiders
Demon's Souls (High want)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY
Eternal Sonata
F.E.A.R. 1 & 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
LittleBigPlanet GOTY
The Saboteur