PS2 Red Dead Revolver $12.50 (poss Hitman Contract & Fight Night 04 too)@BB

dedgeu2

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this is a repost or if some of you already tried this.

As you know, this week BB has 2 for $25 for GH, PC and Platinum Hits. I went to BB on Wed and got a couple of GH games. I also picked up Red Dead Revolver (which does not have the GH label on it) and when I went to pay, the clerk told me the offer only applied to GH games (since I was only getting games for my PS2). I told them that RDR was a Greatest Hits and he told me that since it did not have the label that they could not sell it to me for the $12.50 price. So I only ended up getting the 2GH games and no RDR.

On Thursday, I went to playstation.com and printed the GH list of games and on it I found RDR as well as Hitman Contracts and Fight Night 2004. I also went to BB's website and printed ONLY the page with RDR showing as $19.99 but with a check mark for the 2 for $25 offer (meaning that it qualifies). I did not print Fight Night 2004 or Hitman Contract since both did not show this option. I also printed Katamary's game page from BB that showed it at $19.99 with no option for the offer (I will tell you next what this is for).

So I headed back up to BB and showed my list from playstation.com to the clerk and that it showed RDR, Hitman Contracts, and Fight Night 2004 as GH games and then I showed them their webpage print out of RDR with the 2 for $25 option marked on it. I then used the Katamary print out to show him that since Katamary is not on the playstation.com list yet, that it shows that it does not qualify for the 2 for $25 deal but that RDR did and since it did, that Hitman Contracts and Fight Night 2004 would too.

He looked the playstation.com list over, then the print out of RDR from their website and he told me "well...if it is on the GH list from playstation then I think you could get them on that deal." So I got myself RDR but unfortunately for me, Fight Night 2004 and Hitman Contracts were sold out.

I am passing this along to my fellow CAGs to see if they can get these games for $12.50 each while the offer is good.

Good luck!

I've got to applaud your efforts!! While I won't be doing it myself, you are a true CAG if you went through that level of work and probably spent $5 in gas to save $7.50 on RDR. I mean, good game, definitely worth it.

And no I am not just being sarcastic, I do applaud you. That is effort +1.

Thanks for the post.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get spiderman 2 for the ps2 as a part of this GH deal

It has been added to the list on playstation.com but is showing up as 29.99 on bb's site and no one else seems to have made a change either.

bread's done
Back