PS2 rpg prices question

Hovercraft

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
A local store has a bunch of PS2 RPG's sealed, like Tales of the Abyss, Xenosaga 3, Disgaea 2, DQ8 etc for 20$, ill try and get a bigger list but are any of these games a steal at 19.99?

I already bought Atelier Iris 1 there, Is a sealed copy of this hard to find? Thanks in advance

Tales of the Abyss goes for around 37-40 shipped on ebay, so $19.99 is very nice. I've been looking for a copy myself for when I get a PS3, but I don't feel like paying eBay prices so haven't picked it up.

If you get a list together, I may be interested in buying a copy of Tales of the Abyss plus a few more from you with Paypal. I'd pay cost + media mail shipping + a little extra I guess, depending on what is on the list.

TotA is still going for that much? It can be had for $19.99 or less at Kmart, Walmart, and Fred Meyer/Smith's Marketplace.

OP, the games that you listed can all be had at those prices with just a bit of looking around in the forums.

[quote name='thelonepig']TotA is still going for that much? It can be had for $19.99 or less at Kmart, Walmart, and Fred Meyer/Smith's Marketplace.

OP, the games that you listed can all be had at those prices with just a bit of looking around in the forums.[/quote]

Yup. I can't find it anywhere around here, so I know it's not very easy to come by at least in some places.

If you havent played them yet. DQ8 and Disgaea 2 are well worth $20 each. But I wouldn't buy them for reselling purposes at that price, cos thats about all they go for.

They have Persona 3 sealed for 39.99, Mana Khemia for 42.99, tales of the abyss 19.99, Xenosaga 3 19.99, Suikoden tactics, Baten Kaitos. looks like someone was already picking stuff up.

Should pick up Persona 3 for 40$?

Hard to say, P3 FES is less than a week away and gameplay-wise, it's everything that P3 is and more. Still, if you like pretty boxes, $40 is a good deal.

Personally, I'd just wait and get FES for $30.

I just picked up Xenosaga 3 for 18 bucks.

I wouldn't be surprised if these RPGs end up going up in price later.

Although it would be sweet if they put together a XenoFreaks bundle.

[quote name='willardhaven']Where are you guys getting such great deals on Xenosaga 3?

I have the first but I hear the third is quite good as well.[/quote]

Got mine at the Gamespot in Gaithersburg MD, don't think any were left...

It was opened but in mint condition.

I'll just buy em for 20-24 bucks on ebay. just look for a mint copy and bid. you usually win and it's a lot less hassle than scouring all over for one to save 2-3 bucks.

I wish I had found TotA for 20, that's a good price. I think I spent 30ish on both TotA and XS3, but I guess 10 bucks difference in the long run doesn't make much of a difference.
Also, 14 bucks for phantom brave and AI2 is ridiculous. Still haven't located a copy of PB for myself...

bread's done
Back