PS2 Singstar titles for <$10-15?

addone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I started getting into Singstar, and I've been doing some research into the disc-swapping. I'm interested to find where I can get some of the PS2 Singstar titles (ie. 80's, 90's, Legends) on clearance/cheap in the GTA.

I know TSCC has the following:
- 80's $20 clearance
- 90's $10 clearance
- Rocks $15 clearance

And FS/BB has Legends for $20 new.

eBay.ca has listings for around those same prices...

Does BBV/RP/EB still stock these (used), and what would be the approx price (if you've been there recently and saw, or have personally purchased)??

Cheers mateys!

Legends is 10 bucks at TSCC, Pop Vol.2 is $15 there too. 90s with two mics is actually only 15 bucks, you might want to get extra mics for that cheap, I know one of mine broke for no apparent reason after a ton of hours of gameplay.
I think EB has Rocks for $15 used. The others are still a little expensive (all under 30 bucks though). If you have a PS3, still at TSCC, SingStar is 10 bucks and Vol.2 is $15.
I've never seen SingStar games at BBV, I guess they have ridiculously low TIVs right now, too, which would explain it.

I wish Amped would go down in price :(
Good luck hunting for cheap SingStar games, they're so much fun!

The source has some assorted Singstar PS2 titles along with one or two PS3 titles on clearance, go check it out.

TSCC is pretty much out of Singstar now within 50km of my location, hahahaha...

One of my local BBV's was fresh out of all PS2 games, the RP had Amped/Country on clearance, and EB had Pop for $15 (a little too much).

...I've put a request for Pop on Goozex, and hopefully some of the local pawn shops have it.

bread's done
Back