ps2 slim lots of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbury805

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
This PS2 is in like new condition have played it for under 100 hours! Im looking to trade for iPod Video, an XBOX 360, or looking for any type of money! Let me know guys! Everything is complete unless noted!

PS2 Slim 1 year Warranty until December of 2006
PS2 Controller Sony
Memory Card Sony
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid 3: Substinces Special Edition
Ratchet and Clank: UYA (in fair condition complete)
Final Fantasy X (GH)
Kingdom Hearts (GH)
GTA: San Andreas

Anyone interested?

my only question for you is, how do you really plan to get a 360 out of maybe 200 in ps2 hardware/software?

Wait, I answered my own question, cuz there are some stupid fuckin peeps in this world!

[quote name='jennie25']my only question for you is, how do you really plan to get a 360 out of maybe 200 in ps2 hardware/software?

Wait, I answered my own question, cuz there are some stupid fuckin peeps in this world![/QUOTE]
He has MGS3:LE in there which bumps up the value quite a bit.

[quote name='whoknows']He has MGS3:LE in there which bumps up the value quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for the next few weeks. Just like with all promo crap, it will drop.

[quote name='jennie25']my only question for you is, how do you really plan to get a 360 out of maybe 200 in ps2 hardware/software?

Wait, I answered my own question, cuz there are some stupid fuckin peeps in this world![/quote]

Why are you so close minded , He can easily use all that plus some money , or all that plus a few other games, Or all that for an xbox missing something , Jeez !

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back