PS2 SMT: Devil Summoner 2 w/ Bonus LE Raiho Plushie @ PX $4.97 YMMV?

leehom

CAGiversary!
Just picked this up at my PX for $4.97.

DSC00316-1.jpg

Nice to see another CAg here on Ft. Carson.
Yeah it was 4.99 but you obviously got the last one from the last time I checked. ( It was a little busted up right)

Also the clearance had Blazblue Limited Editon (PS3) for 4.99 but I obviously bought that. I always check the clearance, after the redesign they went and added a lot of titles (I went through it all nothing really stands out at the moment). Though every now and then a few new good titles pop up. (That's where I got Dead to Rights for 9.99, Incredible Hulk for 4.99, Yugioh Tag Team 4 4.99, Tornado Outbreak 4.99, Cross X Edge 4.99)

Though this was Fort Carson only (From what I know)
When I was back in Ft. Bragg they had a lot of these lying around so they're probably the same price. If you're able to shop on base, I'd check the game section whenever you can.

A lot of good deals pop up in the clearance section from time to time.
I just never bother to post them here on CAG since when I do it's usually the last copy when I grab it. Maybe we should start a PX Clearance thread for all the Soldiers here.

Nice find. I remember getting SMT: Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Boxsets for $12.97 each clearanced at my BX on base in Florida a few years ago. The good old days.....

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Nice to see another CAg here on Ft. Carson.
Yeah it was 4.99 but you obviously got the last one from the last time I checked. ( It was a little busted up right)

Also the clearance had Blazblue Limited Editon (PS3) for 4.99 but I obviously bought that.[/QUOTE]
Yes, the box was a little messed up, but I fixed it. I checked to make sure the game was sealed and it was. I missed out on BB LE, I haven't been to the PX in almost a month. The redesign is coming along nicely. PM me when you see any deals worth picking up :)

[quote name='leehom']Yes, the box was a little messed up, but I fixed it. I checked to make sure the game was sealed and it was. I missed out on BB LE, I haven't been to the PX in almost a month. The redesign is coming along nicely. PM me when you see any deals worth picking up :)[/QUOTE]

Will do I usually always stop by on the weekends and check it out

[quote name='cheeky']What the heck is px and do they have the first one?

Ugh, nevermind i see this is a military only store. Bollocks.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the First one believe me i'd be on the look out for it

Did it have the red clearance sticker on it? Because at my BX on Lakenheath, they've had 2 of them and it still says $39.99 on it and it's been like that ever since I got here, which is about 2 and a half months. Do you think I would be able to print out that picture of you receipt and pricematch that?

[quote name='Jawmuncher']No for some reason they don't have a clearance sticker. I'd go and take it to a price checker.[/QUOTE]

damn. Wish I can get this for $5.

Just came back from the BX in Lakenheath and it was still marked as $39.95 and I brought it to the register and it rang up as $4.97, picked up both copies they had left there. Great deal, thanks for posting. Been wanting to pick it up for a while and never realized it was that low, crazy british nationals not updating the prices lol.

[quote name='beano-time']Just came back from the BX in Lakenheath and it was still marked as $39.95 and I brought it to the register and it rang up as $4.97, picked up both copies they had left there. Great deal, thanks for posting. Been wanting to pick it up for a while and never realized it was that low, crazy british nationals not updating the prices lol.[/QUOTE]

Are u going to sell the other one.? would like to get 1.

[quote name='beano-time']Just came back from the BX in Lakenheath and it was still marked as $39.95 and I brought it to the register and it rang up as $4.97, picked up both copies they had left there. Great deal, thanks for posting. Been wanting to pick it up for a while and never realized it was that low, crazy british nationals not updating the prices lol.[/QUOTE]

I was in the same situation when I went to get it.
They had been sitting there for ages, but not until the redesign did someone put a price tag on the bottom of it saying 4.97 even though it still had the 39.99 sticker

[quote name='The Punisher']Are u going to sell the other one.? would like to get 1.[/QUOTE]
The box has a couple openings in it, but the plushie and game are still sealed, my only problem with selling it to you is just shipping it since the box is so fragile and doesnt really protect it.

[quote name='TraBuch']You've never heard of a PX? Must not live near any military bases.[/QUOTE]

I live near Fayetteville, NC (Fort Bragg) but I've never heard of PX.

[quote name='martyback']I live near Fayetteville, NC (Fort Bragg) but I've never heard of PX.[/QUOTE]
That's because they're only located inside the actual base, only military and military dependents can purchase anything from there. At least that's how it is with my small air force experience and the BX.

So former Military peoples can go into these? I have a gamer friend who used to be in the army. Any way I can get in with him?

[quote name='beano-time']The box has a couple openings in it, but the plushie and game are still sealed, my only problem with selling it to you is just shipping it since the box is so fragile and doesnt really protect it.[/QUOTE]

I dont need that box. just want the sealed game and Plushie toy thing.

[quote name='xDerekRx']So former Military peoples can go into these? I have a gamer friend who used to be in the army. Any way I can get in with him?[/QUOTE]
Only if he has a military ID still I believe, but I have seen veterans at BX's before, although I honestly don't know, but if he can get on base in the first place, then you should be golden. Also he would have buy it, not you since if you're out of uniform you need to show ID to prove.

[quote name='The Punisher']I dont need that box. just want the sealed game and Plushie toy thing.[/QUOTE]
I can definitely send you the plushie and the sealed game no problem, I just have to see how much it would cost me to send it first.

[quote name='beano-time']Only if he has a military ID still I believe, but I have seen veterans at BX's before, although I honestly don't know, but if he can get on base in the first place, then you should be golden. Also he would have buy it, not you since if you're out of uniform you need to show ID to prove.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I have one near by. Im going to use him to get me this. Which sounds bad but ill buy one for him too if they have any :)

[quote name='xDerekRx']Hmm I have one near by. Im going to use him to get me this. Which sounds bad but ill buy one for him too if they have any :)[/QUOTE]

That's nice. A win win for everyone.

[quote name='The Punisher']I dont need that box. just want the sealed game and Plushie toy thing.[/QUOTE]

It shouldnt cost that much. Wrap that plushie and game and use media mail.

[quote name='The Punisher']It shouldnt cost that much. Wrap that plushie and game and use media mail.[/QUOTE]
Problem with that is that it takes longer to send through media mail, and you're not supposed to send video games through that, and they can check through the mail if they suspect it. Also I'm overseas in England right now so it would take even longer, but the prices are the same here as in america since I'm on base.

[quote name='beano-time']Problem with that is that it takes longer to send through media mail, and you're not supposed to send video games through that, and they can check through the mail if they suspect it. Also I'm overseas in England right now so it would take even longer, but the prices are the same here as in america since I'm on base.[/QUOTE]

Oh, didnt know that. So how much is shipping?

bread's done
Back