PS3 250gb Bundle 200$ Walmart In Store YMMV

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Did some googling this morning and found this on the walmart website:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/29557953

(The Black Friday console bundle 250gb + last of us + arkham) listed as 219$.

OOS Online but if you check the store locator a bunch of stores around me had it listed as being in stock so I went for a little drive:

9WDdqza.jpg

They had it at the first Walmart I stopped at, though I had to ask for it, they had them in the back. The cashier in the electronics dept just copied down something from the website print out I had brought with me and it ended up ringing up for 200$ instead of the 220$ which was already a decent deal.

k54S5eR.jpg

I think this is the price from BF, I put one down during BF due to having a 360 and a huge backlog, but the price still tempts me...the gamer within wants it 0_0

Yeah this is the official price from BF. It was actually cheaper at Fry's during BF, and it got even cheaper later when eBay had it.

It didn't even sell out back then.

considering the last of us bundle sells for 250$ i thought this was pretty good. couldn't find a new one cheaper currently and if you can swing 50-60$ for the games.. 140$ new is great.

My local WM has one in stock according to the site :O. I'm pretty tempted. So the games that are included are full retail disc copies?

Arkham Origins trades in for $30 at Best Buy right now...

Well, I went to the store that shows it being in stock near me, but the employees are saying they're sold out. I really wanted this bundle for the BF price but I didn't have the funds at the time. Of course, now that I've got some xmas cash, I can't find it for 200. Thanks anyway, OP! Hopefully it comes back in stock while it's still on sale.

My local WM has one in stock according to the site :O. I'm pretty tempted. So the games that are included are full retail disc copies?

nope they are in little cardboard sleeves with dlc codes that say not for resale on them. best you could do is disc only.

Yes full retail disc, no case. But that doesn't matter since both BBY and GS takes disc only copies.

Thank you so much to the original poster. My 60GB just died and I was mad I missed these bundles. Was able to find one at Walmart for $199 so I am back in business.

I bought it online for store pickup and they ended up charging me $199 + tax as well.
I tried that for the store near me that shows it being in stock, but they cancelled my order.

Glad some of you are able to take advantage of this.

First store canceled on me, too. Fortunately another store about a half hour away from me came through, so it might be worth trying another store if that's feasible for you.

Thank you so much to the original poster. My 60GB just died and I was mad I missed these bundles. Was able to find one at Walmart for $199 so I am back in business.
I'm sorry for your loss of backwards compatibility. My 80 GB phat died in april. I picked up the BF bundle too.

This is perfect. My 60 gb launch one just died. There's a walmart 30 minutes south of me that I just bought for in store pickup. I already have the last of us but I'm sure I can sell a new sealed copy for at least $25. Hopefully bringing the total down to about $185 after tax.

Thank you very much for posting. Hopefully it won'tget canceled.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I don't get is why people don't just buy these bundles when they're out on BF.  Every year people get excited when they see the BF price the following Jan/Feb/whatever and they could have had it much earlier.

What I don't get is why people don't just buy these bundles when they're out on BF. Every year people get excited when they see the BF price the following Jan/Feb/whatever and they could have had it much earlier.
2 people in this thread so far have said their PS3 just died...so...stay with me here....The need didn't actually exist to get a new one until now...a time when these systems are not really on sale.

Get it?

2 people in this thread so far have said their PS3 just died...so...stay with me here....The need didn't actually exist to get a new one until now...a time when these systems are not really on sale.

Get it?
Or they could get rid of it before it breaks and not have to hope for one of these sales back to the price from November? My PS3 was making strange sounds when the disc was spinning so I sold it for $125 and bought a black friday bundle....

Or they could get rid of it before it breaks and not have to hope for one of these sales back to the price from November? My PS3 was making strange sounds when the disc was spinning so I sold it for $125 and bought a black friday bundle....
Mine just broke out of the blue unfortunately

What I don't get is why people don't just buy these bundles when they're out on BF. Every year people get excited when they see the BF price the following Jan/Feb/whatever and they could have had it much earlier.
I'm so sorry to have offended your ps3 sensibilities by having the audacity to wait until I actually have money before buying this illustrious console. Allow me to grovel before your...nah, bite me sugar shorts.

So, should I sell my launch Xbox One and PS4 now, before they break? Maybe their systems weren't making strange noises like yours, and they didn't know they were going to break.

Mine just broke out of the blue unfortunately
Well that certainly sucks. I'm surprised there weren't signs. I had a 60gb and dumped it long ago because I knew it would eventually fail.

I'm so sorry to have offended your ps3 sensibilities by having the audacity to wait until I actually have money before buying this illustrious console. Allow me to grovel before your...nah, bite me sugar shorts.
Good good, you may continue with your lowly existence now.

Well that certainly sucks. I'm surprised there weren't signs. I had a 60gb and dumped it long ago because I knew it would eventually fail.

Good good, you may continue with your lowly existence now.
Well...all electronics eventually fail. I get what you're saying, I just don't like giving up on something before it actually shits the bed.

Can anyone confirm it will ring up $200 at the store.  I see $219 online.  I have a few by me but none close enough to risk driving too and find out it's ringing $219.

[quote name="Blaster man" post="11416069" timestamp="1388846409"]What I don't get is why people don't just buy these bundles when they're out on BF. Every year people get excited when they see the BF price the following Jan/Feb/whatever and they could have had it much earlier.[/quote]

Some people actually refrain from buying themselves stuff in case they end up getting it as a gift. Some also wait till after the holidays to spend gift cards or cash on things they wanted but didn't get.

Whatever the case may be, why does it matter to you that someone didn't want to partake on a BF deal, but instead did so in a post holiday deal? I thought here at CAG we could post/discuss deals 365 days of the year, not just BF or the holidays.

Can anyone confirm it will ring up $200 at the store. I see $219 online. I have a few by me but none close enough to risk driving too and find out it's ringing $219.
I don't know what to tell you other than one person in this thread bought it for that price and it rang up at that price in my cart when I ordered it online despite what the site said.

I was able to find the same bundle at GameStop today at the same and use the 3x rewards points coupon good deal.

bread's done
Back