PS3 250GB with Infamous, Uncharted $349 Fry's B&M

gantt

CAGiversary!
In the San Jose Mercury News ad today 12/18. I'm guessing it will be in other regional ads, but we'll see what CAGs report.

Usually the games in Fry's bundles are meh, but I think this is pretty decent. At best, you'd probably pay $40 for these two games, more like $50+ on an average day.

[quote name='gage006']You sure it's the 250gb? The price for that alone is $399. If so, good deal.[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you're from, but the 250 GB always has retailed at $350 ._.

Not a bad deal at all, was this available during the many black friday deals I probably would have purchased this model instead of the 120gb. The only thing more tempting than this model for me would have been a special edition, preferably a final fantasy one, but this is most likely the last good deal of the year for a ps3 especially a 250gb model probably for a while, if you want one and have been waiting or looking for a bundle deal I would jump on this.

[quote name='m_m23']Not a bad deal at all, was this available during the many black friday deals I probably would have purchased this model instead of the 120gb...[/QUOTE]

Same, this is quite a deal. I ended up biting on the 120gb, infamous and Batman game/bluray bundle for a little less than $300, so I'm not complaing heh. But yeah I probably would have upped the ante for this if I had a Frys and not already bitten.

Well hmm wait is this the first or second Uncharted? Waters it down a little if it's the first, doesn't say '2'... still a good deal, but maybe not great.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CKaz']Well hmm wait is this the first or second Uncharted? Waters it down a little if it's the first, doesn't say '2'... still a good deal, but maybe not great.[/QUOTE]

It's the first Uncharted (Drake's Fortune), otherwise it would have said "Uncharted 2" as you brilliantly surmised. And for those of you that care, the photo in the ad shows it's the Greatest Hits version, and I suspect that's probably what you'll get.

bread's done
Back