PS3 40GB receipt anyone? :(

cuco33

CAGiversary!
I realized that I misplaced my 40gb PS3 receipt. Purchased the george foreman grill last week on Monday and wanted to get in on the free BDs but can't get it without a receipt.

Bought mine at Best Buy, not sure if I can get a duplicate copy from them. I am a rewards plan member and the clerk asked me for that info... :bomb:

As long as you bought it with a credit/debit card they should be able to get you a new receipt. Or at least look you up. Go and talk to customer service.

[quote name='Tom Ato']As long as you bought it with a credit/debit card they should be able to get you a new receipt. Or at least look you up. Go and talk to customer service.[/quote]

That would be excellent! I'm going there today after work to pick up a few things... Hope it works though! A lot of times they can be a pain with that but thanks for the info!

I hope that you can get a copy at BestBuy. Just don't ask around here for a receipt or your thread will erupt quite quickly.

Besides, the fine print on the free BD movies form requires the receipt to show the same state as the mailing address.

[quote name='thelonepig']Besides, the fine print on the free BD movies form requires the receipt to show the same state as the mailing address.[/QUOTE]

Really? That's crazy. I live right on the IL/IN border and do a lot of shopping in Indiana...

[quote name='thelonepig']
Besides, the fine print on the free BD movies form requires the receipt to show the same state as the mailing address.[/QUOTE]
Whatever. My PS3 was purchased in Portland, OR and my BDs were successfully shipped to Vancouver, WA.

Also, can someone start a save your fucking receipts thread?

*Limit 1 redemption per household. Offer valid, and purchases must be made, between October 1, 2007 and January 31, 2008. All requests must be postmarked by February 29, 2008. Limit one submission per envelope. Group submissions are void. Store receipts must emanate from same state as consumer address. Blu-ray Discs will not be mailed to P.O. boxes. Check with your local post office for a street address. Offer rights may not be assigned or transferred. Requests not in compliance with all the terms of this offer will not be acknowledged or returned. All submissions are subject to verification and become the property of Buena Vista Home Entertainment (BVHE). Fraudulent submission including use of multiple addresses or P.O. boxes to obtain additional Blu-ray discs may result in prosecution. Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of this mail-in certificate or proof-of-purchase tabs is prohibited. BVHE reserves the right to withdraw or modify any terms of this offer. Liability for defective product redeemed under this offer will be limited to replacement of the Blu-ray Disc by a Blu-ray of the same type or title. Offer good in U.S.A. and its territories, APOs and FPOs. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Please allow eight to ten weeks for delivery. BVHE and the other companies associated with this offer will not be liable for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or postage-due mail or lost, stolen or destroyed proof-of-purchase tabs. Void where prohibited. **By participating in this promotion, you may receive special offers and information from participating Blu-Ray Disc Association partners. Please provide your email address to receive this information via email. © SPHE. For complete details and order form, please visit BluraySavings.com or phone 1-800-598-9671.

Just because you got away with it doesn't mean the next person will.

The internet sure leaves a lot of room for interpretation, doesn't it?

I'm glad you got your BDs and I don't think that they're really going to clamp down on it too much. I just don't want anyone to miss out on the promotion because they're told something should be okay and it turns out that it isn't.

Now that other thread about modifying the date on a receipt - that's something else entirely.

[quote name='chakan']
Also, can someone start a save your fucking receipts thread?[/quote]

I hope so. It'd save a lot of people from getting pissed off at me.

bread's done
Back