PS3 500GB God Of War Bundle $289+Free Shipping

Good deal, though I'm not understanding the logic of paying so much for a PS3 when the PS4 is $100ish more. Hoping for big price drops on the PS3 and 360 this holiday (hopefully).

Good deal, though I'm not understanding the logic of paying so much for a PS3 when the PS4 is $100ish more. Hoping for big price drops on the PS3 and 360 this holiday (hopefully).
Actually the PS4 would be $150-ish more if you plan on playing online and can't find any PS+ deals to get in on.

But who is the seller on this bundle(Altatac)? I've never heard of them. I have heard of and shopped at NewEgg before, who was selling the Assassin's Creed III bundles for $230 though.

Didn't I say that in my comment though?

Actually the PS4 would be $150-ish more if you plan on playing online and can't find any PS+ deals to get in on.

But who is the seller on this bundle(Altatac)? I've never heard of them. I have heard of and shopped at NewEgg before, who was selling the Assassin's Creed III bundles for $230 though.
Yes I did. I was simply asking who this seller the OP linked to was, since I had never heard of them.

bread's done
Back