PS3 80GB MGS4 Bundle Availibility Tracking

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Recommended: www.wiialerts.com (online tracking route) & www.itrackr.com (in-store tracking route)

Amazon

-PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN STOCK!
Free Standard Shipping or Free 2-Day Shipping (Prime Member Only)

DELL

-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!
-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Barnes & Noble

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition with Free Artbook - $84.99 SOLD-OUT!

Circuit City

-Sony 80GB PlayStation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!
-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB+DualShock 3 Controller Bundle - $544.98 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!

EBGame

-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

GameStop

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

Best Buy

-Metal Gear PlayStation 3 80GB System with Free Official Prima Guide - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

K-Mart

Costco

-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Bundle - $559.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller & HDMI Cable)
-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Pack - $569.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller, HDMI Cable & Blu-Ray Remote Control)

Sam's Club

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - SOLD-OUT!

Target

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD OUT!

Toys R' Us

-PS3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 IN-STOCK!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136838&siteID=AsPY6TdlnWs-q4lrC1gIHzpBO.NarvqFtw

SonyStyle

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Wamart

-PlayStation 3 80GB Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.00 SOLD-OUT!
FREE SITE-TO-STORE PICK-UP

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9864376

Fry's Electronic

-PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN-STOCK!

NewEgg

-SONY PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle 80 GB - Retail - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

SEARS

-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 MGS4 Bundle + 2nd DualShock 3 - $554.98 IN-STOCK!
-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!

eBay

-Metal+Gear+Solid

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vkyosho']Zimmy,

it's because sears throws in an extra controller. read the item description on the page.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification, I thought it was odd.

Does gamestop still get shipments of these? i have tons of credit there and i dont really want to get it off gamestop.com because i don't need 3 controllers.

[quote name='Cheapass24']Does gamestop still get shipments of these? i have tons of credit there and i dont really want to get it off gamestop.com because i don't need 3 controllers.[/quote]

I bought one at my local Gamestop yesterday; they had 2-3 in stock at the time.

They're still 499.99 at GS right? and is this rare to the point it sells out within 20 minutes of them getting a shipment or can i just walk in any day and buy one

My experience may not reflect that of others, but for those watching SonyStyle.com, I'll note that while I did manage to get an order in on 6/25, it hasn't shipped yet (order has a status of processing/shipping update), and an inquiry to their C/S revealed that it's backordered with no ETA.

omg i finally get them money for a ps3 and cant get one any where aaaahhhhhhhhh the world is against me lol

[quote name='snakelda']so....did this ps3 get rare to the point where it's going over msrp?[/quote]
Some people are still listing them on cl for $600-650, but I don't know if they are selling. The stock seems to be trickling back in now.
[quote name='lilredvampy']when did the 100 dollars gc deal end for the ps 3? does any one know[/quote]
The walmart promo ended on June 14. It continued online for a little bit on just the 40GB store bundles, though.

I saw couple at the local best buy yesterday in Orlando area, went today to return something and they were gone.

fuckSo Walmart.com decides to charge and ship me an MGS4 Bundle, despite the fact that I had canceled more than two weeks ago and their own backorder policy states that they cancel orders anyway if they aren't in stock 10 days after you get back ordered.

So how long is THIS bundle supposed to last? I was going to leave my PS3 with a friend since I'm moving and planning on picking this up (airlines and UPS charges enough that I'd rather just go for a 2nd PS3 :()

Gamestop.com no longer lists the bundle on their site. Does that mean they are not expecting anymore shipments?

[quote name='mkernan']They still have it listed, but not in stock; you just have to show backordered items. They list it with an extra Dualshock 3 controller, but if you find one in store, you don't have to buy the second controller.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72559[/quote]

Ah thanks. Never noticed that button to show backordered items.

Edit: This is sort of off topic, but I'd really appreciate the answers. Is the MGS4 game case that comes in the bundle shrinkwrapped?

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but my local Best Buy got a HUGE shippment of the bundles in today.

I asked my ally in the video games department, and he said it should be like that everywhere since Best Buy has always kept the SKU active.

i bought mine 2 days ago at bestbuy silver spring, MD there were alot of them there atleast 8 when i left

For my fellow New Yorkers: The Virgin Megastore on 14th Street/Union Square has the bundle in stock. If you sign up for a Virgin card or have one already (they're free), you'll get $25 in store credit for your purchase, making your total $474 + tax.

They had copies of the LE + artwork as well.

[quote name='adamantypants']I saw two at the Target near me in Las Vegas.
Blue Diamond crossing; near the Las Vegas outlet center.[/QUOTE]
Thanks adamantypants. Got there and 1 was still there at 8a. You rock.

I just posted about this on the Gun Metal Bundle thread, which is in the dead deals section. You're posting on the 80GB MGS4 Bundle thread, which is completely different (and a far better deal for people who aren't attached to the color). The Gun Metal Bundle doesn't seem to be relevant here.

Not only that, but Konami has listed the bundle as "in stock" for ages -- perhaps because it's true, but possibly because Konami is notoriously slow to update their product pages. They listed Silent Hill 1 as available years after it was out of print.

Thanks, I really wasn't sure where to post it. I am not aware that this has been in-stock for ages... the check-out seems to work.

If you got past the final stage of checkout, that's great -- I hope you were able to snag one. (But I do remember thinking the checkout process worked when i tried to buy SH1 three years ago.)

The place to post would seem to be in the Gun Metal thread. Unfortunately, people began to brag about getting their bundles for free (due to error and/or fraud) and the thread was moved to the Dead Deals section. Pity, that, since people like us might still find the bundle for sale and want to tell people on CAG who are willing to pay.

Good on you, fatez! Perhaps all those returned shipments from the original thread are working in buyers' favor.

(Now let's hope some New Yorker on CAG picks up the 80GB bundle for $474 from Virgin while they still can -- I believe there were two left in-store.)

on circuit city webpage they show they have limited quantity of it but u have to also get the extra controller with the bundle

i saw a best buy bundle with the mgs4 80gb yesterday. it was $539.99, it included an extra dual shock 3 controller and the ps3 blu ray remote. seem's like a pretty good deal considering the dual shock 3 goes for about 55 dollars and the blu ray remote is 20. but the downside would be tax. there were a couple of them at best buy at the marina pacifica in long beach, ca.

For those of you who live around the bay area. I went to the Metreon yesterday and at the playstation store there's a ton of MGS ps3 bundles. Good luck. I just got mine.

does any one know how often they appear on sony style website couse i got 100 bucks on a e card for them plus the 125 visa e card it seems to be better for me to get mine there thanks

I've been looking for one in the Montreal area for over a week, it's nowhere to be found, stores told me they only got one shipment when it came out. I hope they get some more soon...

bread's done
Back