PS3 80GB MGS4 Bundle Availibility Tracking

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Recommended: www.wiialerts.com (online tracking route) & www.itrackr.com (in-store tracking route)

Amazon

-PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN STOCK!
Free Standard Shipping or Free 2-Day Shipping (Prime Member Only)

DELL

-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!
-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Barnes & Noble

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition with Free Artbook - $84.99 SOLD-OUT!

Circuit City

-Sony 80GB PlayStation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!
-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB+DualShock 3 Controller Bundle - $544.98 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!

EBGame

-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

GameStop

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

Best Buy

-Metal Gear PlayStation 3 80GB System with Free Official Prima Guide - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

K-Mart

Costco

-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Bundle - $559.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller & HDMI Cable)
-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Pack - $569.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller, HDMI Cable & Blu-Ray Remote Control)

Sam's Club

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - SOLD-OUT!

Target

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD OUT!

Toys R' Us

-PS3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 IN-STOCK!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136838&siteID=AsPY6TdlnWs-q4lrC1gIHzpBO.NarvqFtw

SonyStyle

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Wamart

-PlayStation 3 80GB Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.00 SOLD-OUT!
FREE SITE-TO-STORE PICK-UP

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9864376

Fry's Electronic

-PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN-STOCK!

NewEgg

-SONY PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle 80 GB - Retail - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

SEARS

-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 MGS4 Bundle + 2nd DualShock 3 - $554.98 IN-STOCK!
-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!

eBay

-Metal+Gear+Solid

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='unforeseen']Picked one up at Best Buy with the Sony $100 CC credit. Bought it and a week later, the credit shows on the account.[/quote]
just out of curiosity about how long did it take you to get the sony card after you applied for it?

Not the poster, but when I applied it took about 10 days to arrive, I'm noticing the $100 deal off is not as good as the 0% introductory APR for 12 months if applied on the chase website. The $100 off may seem like a good deal but there's like a 12% APR on the card. Unless if I'm wrong other members can correct me on this, there was nothing in my terms that I would receive an introductory 0% APR, especially through that $100 off gateway.

I preordered the bundle on Buy.com 2 months ago and I still have not gotten it. Does anyone know of anyone that purchased one from Buy.com and got it? It was 499 plus about 15 shipping.

[quote name='pj16buc2000']I preordered the bundle on Buy.com 2 months ago and I still have not gotten it. Does anyone know of anyone that purchased one from Buy.com and got it? It was 499 plus about 15 shipping.[/quote]

I've had that same experience with buy.com twice. I hate that company.

I recommend writing to them, creating a case history, speaking with a rep to ensure something is actually being done, and then writing to them again. That's what worked for me.

Then again, with the bundle becoming more available, you might consider ordering/buying one elsewhere and canceling your order with buy.com immediately after.

I couldn't play this waiting/uncertainty game any longer and ended up paying $605 for the bundle on ebay with %25 cashback. If I do end up receiving the money then I'll be very happy with the deal, but if for some reason that doesn't pan out then... oh well.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Circuit City - In Stock Now!
circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony-80GB-PlayStation-3-Metal-Gear-Solid-4-Bundle-98011/sem/rpsm/oid/213157/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Go Go Go!!![/quote]

Confirmed, just placed an order with CC, can't believe I'm finally getting one, thanks!

That's interesting. BB is giving away the guide also. I guess that makes up for shipping (~$15) vs. the CC offering (free ship).

Maybe I missed something in this thread but I think I read the whole thing- the terms of the agreement with the $100 sony style card credit seem to imply that you only get the $100 back if you purchase something from the SonyStyle store. Is this not the case? If it isn't can someone please explain to me why or provide some written confirmation?

thanks got me a bundle!! has anyone bought anything fromm CC online?
how is it packaged? just wondering if they packaged the item well

[quote name='mpineda10']thanks got me a bundle!! has anyone bought anything fromm CC online?
how is it packaged? just wondering if they packaged the item well[/quote]
i got my mgs bundle from cc online and it will arrive in pristine condition. as far as other stuff ive gotten games from them with cracked or broken boxes probably because it was clearance stuff but it all worked fine. it just sucks they never have good discount codes you can use for videogame stuff.

[quote name='lasermountedmoai']Maybe I missed something in this thread but I think I read the whole thing- the terms of the agreement with the $100 sony style card credit seem to imply that you only get the $100 back if you purchase something from the SonyStyle store. Is this not the case? If it isn't can someone please explain to me why or provide some written confirmation?[/QUOTE]

There are a couple offers out there. In one, the terms require that you make a $299 purchase from Sony Style. In the other, you just have to buy a PS3 from an authorized reseller. It's conceivable that these are actually the same effective offer wrapped up in different marketing, but if you signed up under the former the safe bet is to do your business with Sony Style. (That's the boat I'm in.)

Any idea when gamestop's going to get more shipments? i got $350 in gift cards and everyone store in a 25 mile radius of me is sold out :cry::cry:

Amazon had the bundle in stock this morning (10:15am), FYI--finally snagged one. Thanks OP for the WiiAlerts.com heads-up. :)

A friend of mine found 1 at Blockbuster today. The guy working there said its the only one they had since launch, and had been sitting there. Score!

Wal-Mart in Missouri City, TX has two in stock as of last night. Organicow, that commerical is AWESOME. I wish Nintendo marketing over here was that clever.

Amazon Warehouse Deals has this for $450 !!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...UTF8&coliid=I1USKBPGV2LRHR&colid=RS8ABODWJZS5

Description: Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Cosmetic blemishes on accessory. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed. Missing A/V cable. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

Considering this is fulfilled by Amazon.com is illegible for their return policy and renowned customer service, I think it's a pretty good deal if you don't care about cosmetic blemishes. I'm pretty sure it wont last long.

Edit: aaand it's gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
w00t i finnaly got mine today from my nearby gamestop, they just got a small shipment today and i got the last one. good luck to everyone else

$500...or $499.99? Maybe $499? Close enough.

BTW, this morning, there was one left at the San Jose store on Story Rd. There were two but someone grabbed one while I was there. I overheard they got those two this morning. Good luck.

[quote name='Cheapass24']w00t i finnaly got mine today from my nearby gamestop, they just got a small shipment today and i got the last one. good luck to everyone else[/quote]

same for me. i got the last one at the gamestop at white flint mall in MD
was very lucky

Yeah, saw them a the local BB today too...maybe they're not gonna be so tough to find for a bit. That's good; I'd love to see those Ebay scalpers have to eat shit on all those they hoarded! :D

Best Buy in Porter Ranch, CA, had a case FULL of these today-- at least 8 on the floor in the cage in the videogame area. Although it looked like the price said $599-- maybe it was an old tag?

So to help out I found the budle at a target store near me. In Sandy Springs, Georgia at around 4pm today. I also 3 wiis for whoever may be interested also. I think the target is located near roswell road in Sandy Springs. Good luck to who ever gets it.

I went to a couple stores today in Charlotte area, they all had the 80 gig in stock (BB, and Target). but a couple days ago I noticed Target was out so it looks like new shipments are coming in to this area in addition to the others.

[quote name='CuriouslySane']It's buyable at SonyStyle.com again. Caveat emptor...I ordered 3 weeks ago and am still waiting for it to ship.[/quote]

I'm in your boat... ordered on the 26th from SonyStyle, have yet to see a shipping update... don't know whether to cancel it and wait for a brick-and-mortar to get them here in Utah, or stick it out...

[quote name='TheShums']I'm in your boat... ordered on the 26th from SonyStyle, have yet to see a shipping update... don't know whether to cancel it and wait for a brick-and-mortar to get them here in Utah, or stick it out...[/QUOTE]

I just got the shipping notice, so it looks like they're finally getting these out. I was tempted to see if I could get them to knock off the shipping charge since the free shipping promotion is running again and I had to wait so long, but I figured I'd better not jinx it.

[quote name='CuriouslySane']I just got the shipping notice, so it looks like they're finally getting these out. I was tempted to see if I could get them to knock off the shipping charge since the free shipping promotion is running again and I had to wait so long, but I figured I'd better not jinx it.[/quote]

Ditto, and ditto. Took them bloody long enough.

bread's done
Back