PS3 and a whole lotta psn titles

theCHONGO

CAG Veteran
:applause:plz mind me and my throughouness.:applause:

I have a working ps3 with a bunch of psn titles for sale. I've been wanting to give trading a shot here for quite some time but rather, as like with the majority of the forums, I stayed silent and browsed. So, I tried craigslist but couldn't help but be cautious of just about everything with that site and trading it into eb is downright embarressing. So Thx.

Playstation3 (black) 80 gig with original box and contents (dualshock3 w/ cord,av and power cords)

I've traded all the disc based games in for credit towards re5 and another hori stick, so there are no retail games. Sorry.

I do like to buy downloadable games a lil bit too much;they're accessible! Since I have nearly 250 bucks worth of games downloaded, you must understand that they are the rest of the items are being sold as one item....if you need an additional dualshock3 controller and you're somehow drawn to me, than I may consider making an exception...but you must be hot, and a woman.

Games w/ prices

Castlevania Chronicles 5.99
Crash Commando 9.99
Super Stardust HD 9.99
The Last Guy 9.99
Jeapordy! 14.99
High Velocity Bowling 9.99
Gti Club+ 9.99

Echochrome 9.99
Lemmings 5.99
Warhawk 39.99
Ratchet/Clank Future: Quest for Booty 14.99
Magic Ball 9.99
Wipeout HD 19.99
Pain 9.99
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix 14.99
Linger in Shadows 2.99
Flower 9.99
Pixel Junk Eden 9.99
Pixel Junk Monsters 9.99
Noby Noby boy 9.99
:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I also have a bluetooth headset and it's charger. It's not the Sony brand, but it's decent.
Included as well is an additional Dualshock3 controller. When purchased new, this item does not come with a usb cord to charge with. The packaging pretty much says, "use your own...". So no cord for that, sorry. Plus, for kicks I will throw in the Dark Knight Special Edition Bluray in. It comes in a batman mask case and is pretty neat. Lastly, pineapple express is downloaded as a purchase and will never expire.

I am in Florida and will agree to any reasonable arrangments in regards to me being inexperienced with CAG trading. Hit me up and I would be happy to talk price. Or just throw "your" offer out there; definately would consider trades or partial trades, too.

I can do pictures of the hardware or system on if anyone wants.:bouncy:

bread's done
Back