PS3 Assassin's Creed 2 for $36 SHIPPED

It is $55 for Xbox 360, $56 for PS3 now. Thanks for the tip, I wish I bought it when the deal was still on. Oh well, Mass Effect 2 DotD, here I come.

Fear not fellow CAG's for if this is anything like the first Ass Creed it will be below $20 before you can shake your stick at it.

[quote name='retromufc']Fear not fellow CAG's for if this is anything like the first Ass Creed it will be below $20 before you can shake your stick at it.[/QUOTE]

While it may indeed drop that low (every game eventually does). This game is almost nothing like the first AC. Yes it has the same premise overall, but it such a better game that it makes you forget the first one even existed.

I picked up the first AC for my PS3 when it came out and it was one of my first PS3 games (along with CoD4, Warhawk, and Motorstorm) and I enjoyed it till it got overly repetitive, just like many other peoples issue with the game. This one I got for $60 (with store credit not actual cash) and I enjoyed it very very much. Plus this has $10 in total DLC which fills in 2 missing chapters in the game which is a good price IMO for what you get.

bread's done
Back