PS3 - Assassin's Creed $29.95 shipped?

bustamark

CAGiversary!
Searched for this and saw nothing...

A site called 'IconFlix" has Assassin's Creed on PS3 listed for $24.95. Obviously, that's not right and don't expect to receive it, but I figured it was worth posting. A friend of mine called me and showed me this, and I beleive he's trying to order it. The Google checkout option returns an error saying "There are errors in the cart... blahh". Not sure if the pay-pal option works. Good luck, I figure they have a lot of time to catch this mistake before shipping.

http://iconflix.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25_90&products_id=852

Mark

ps.. Sorry forgot shipping! It's $5.

wow... $30 shipped, still a good deal, but never heard of the site, so a bit worried right there.

thanks OP for the find though.

I almost ordered one, but then realized that paying via PayPal means instant payment and the game is not gonna be out till 11/15/07... Hmmm, prepaying for a possible price mistake is pretty risky...

There hasn't been that much on Assassin's Creed as of yet. I think I'll end up buying it, but I don't know if it's going to be a good game or not.

I hear you. I loved Prince of Persia Sands of Time, so at $30 I'm willing to take a chance. If iconFlix actually ships at this price and the game ends up sucking, you could always flip it on eBay and still make a profit.

[quote name='kmartbum001']There hasn't been that much on Assassin's Creed as of yet. I think I'll end up buying it, but I don't know if it's going to be a good game or not.[/quote]

crap...I'd love to pick it up at this price...but I want to wait for reviews to see the games are identical (in terms of graphics,framerate) or if x360 still has the edge...

I'm in for one.
Now to find a deal on a 60gb PS3 before there all gone want full BC so don't want a 40GB one or 80GB

It says 24.99 I highly doubt it will ever ship at that price, they are not going to lose $15 or $20 a pop ...... its not going to happen.

[quote name='strummerbs']Worth a shot, I guess. Might get a coupon or gift certificate out of it.[/QUOTE]
That will be great the next time you shop at iconflix.

ohhh man wish i could trust this crap would really like to ge ac for less then 30 bucks i really dont care what system the game plays better on for 30 bucks its a no brainer but not with iconflix.com site looks shady

I remember when 2k games use to sell their ESPN NFL 2k5 for $20 but no one will do that again. This has to be a mistake.

I tried to use google checkout and got an error message...for me that is a sign not to do this...

I hope all you that ordered yours get this though!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Wow Warhawk for $37.95! Thanks god I have Paypal credit! I'm getting Assasin's Creed, yay![/quote]

if it is warhawk disc only it actually isn't much of a deal. I wouldn't go in for Assassins on this cite, almost certain they aren't going to honor it.

I say it's worth a try. I got Halo 3 and Metroid Prime 3 from Target on a price mistake for $29.99 and a billion people were like "no way will they honor that", well guess what bitches, they did, so I am optomistic. ;)

Guys, as much as I would love to ship out all of your copies at $29.95 and have them their within days of the release, I think we all know I can't do this.

I'm very sorry about this and for a company in it's early stages, it sucks that we will be known for this for time to come no doubt.

The mix up is what happens when you have college kids running on Monster energy drinks listing products at 3am.

While I won't be able to fulfill the orders, I will provide each person who placed an order with a coupon for FREE shipping on a future order.

We are not a scam, we are not a fake site, we're simply a new and upcoming site going through some growing pains.

I hope you guys can look to us for great deals in the future and we apologize to anyone who ordered and is dissapointed.

All payments are being refunded.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']WTF $5 for the first item and $3 for second items and so on... shipped First Class within 7-10 Days sigh...[/quote]

We can offer overnight, but few people care to pay for this option.

First class takes 3-5 typically.

[quote name='ighosty']if it is warhawk disc only it actually isn't much of a deal. I wouldn't go in for Assassins on this cite, almost certain they aren't going to honor it.[/quote]

It's for Disc and Bluetooth headset, however it is no longer in stock! Sorry!

I saw this earlier and didn't bite. I guess that's a good thing.

Awesome, however, that you actually came and responded. If other sites did that (instead of just outright cancelling orders), I think most people would be more forgiving of price mistakes that don't go through.

[quote name='iconflix']Guys, as much as I would love to ship out all of your copies at $29.95 and have them their within days of the release, I think we all know I can't do this.

I'm very sorry about this and for a company in it's early stages, it sucks that we will be known for this for time to come no doubt.

The mix up is what happens when you have college kids running on Monster energy drinks listing products at 3am.

While I won't be able to fulfill the orders, I will provide each person who placed an order with a coupon for FREE shipping on a future order.

We are not a scam, we are not a fake site, we're simply a new and upcoming site going through some growing pains.

I hope you guys can look to us for great deals in the future and we apologize to anyone who ordered and is dissapointed.

All payments are being refunded.[/quote]

Very nice post :).

bread's done
Back