PS3 at walmart

PS3 at walmart...gone!

EDIT: ok, looks like the first link doesn't work...but this bundle blows, they make you pick 12 games & 2 movies!! Total was over 2k before tax, I'll pass.

It's the linksynergy stuff. It messes up the direct links. You have to take off the linksynergy stuff and put walmart links back in, in place of it.

Just to give everyone an example of the mark up, I had this in my cart

PlayStation 3 60 GB
Sony Sixaxis Wireless Controller PS3
Sony Memory Card Adapter PS3
Resistance: Fall of Man PS3
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII PS3
Call of Duty 3 PS3
Fight Night Round 3 PS3
FEAR PS3
Full Auto 2: Battlelines PS3
Ridge Racer 7 PS3
Sonic the Hedgehog PS3
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas PS3
Tony Hawk's Project 8 PS3
Virtua Fighter 5 PS3
The Darkness PS3
Choose A Blu-Ray Movie
(Ant Bully (Blu-Ray), The (Widescreen))
Choose A Blu-Ray Movie
(Great Raid (Blu-Ray), The (Widescreen, Director's Cut))

Which came to a grand total of $2020!!! Crazy! It's worse than ebay.

links dont work. I guess it was gone in 60 seconds? (or less) heh. Nice for anyone who got in on it, just curious how much were they, and what was in the bundle?

It's the $1421 bundle but it says "from $1421" which apparently means they can add $600 for no reason.

Yeah, I was wondering how they would show the line items on the invoice. Perhaps "Misc. shipping and handling fees"

The price will be adjusted. People in SD spoke with CSRs and they explained that the games were listed as $97 in the system or something. It should drop to $1421 at some point

[quote name='misbitski']The price will be adjusted. People in SD spoke with CSRs and they explained that the games were listed as $97 in the system or something. It should drop to $1421 at some point[/quote]

I just spent 30 seconds scratching my head wondering why an influx of people in South Dakota were so interested in this bundle scam...

...until I realized you meant "people at Slick Deals". See, son, no one is really in the internets, they're on, therefore at, not in. Mystery solved. Back to everyone's regularly scheduled massive threading of PS3 and Wii sightings.

I saw a few posts stating that they're still waiting for the first shipment to go out, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them to change the total.

relax, grammar king. it was a typo. check your keyboard. "i" is right next to "o"

[quote name='Kerig']I just spent 30 seconds scratching my head wondering why an influx of people in South Dakota were so interested in this bundle scam...

...until I realized you meant "people at Slick Deals". See, son, no one is really in the internets, they're on, therefore at, not in. Mystery solved. Back to everyone's regularly scheduled massive threading of PS3 and Wii sightings.[/QUOTE]

Heck, why bother buying a PS3 at this point anyway? The only decent game for the console is subpar compared to GoW.

walmart is on the verge of ebay scalping if not already...

Does anyone else remember the bulls*** that either JCPenney or Sears tried to pull with their 360 'bundle' last year? I can't believe in this day and age of the Internet community discovering and exposing scams, corporations still attempt to do the blatant rip-off stuff.

Bundles suck on the whole, but so long as the total price is no more than maybe a buck or two over what the contents are individually, I really can't say too much other than don't give in to them.

If they fix the price this isnt the worset deal... grab resistance, virtua fighter, rainbow 6 vegas, elders scroll, 2 more from personal choice and it isnt the worset thing out there.

bread's done
Back