PS3 BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition $17 on Amazon

Currently listed for $13.

---

Also for those wondering, this really is a weak CE. It comes with a 2012 (so useless) calendar, small artbook and the OST. Not worth it unless you really want the game.

[quote name='admiralvic']Currently listed for $13.

---

Also for those wondering, this really is a weak CE. It comes with a 2012 (so useless) calendar, small artbook and the OST. Not worth it unless you really want the game.[/QUOTE]

The OST and game for that price alone make it somewhat worth it, even if you've only owned the vanilla Continuum Shift (as it comes with all the dlc characters and extras. DLC characters for CS are $7 in the PS Store!).

Also, it's listed at $13 but it's $17 after shipping, hence the topic title.

its been $13 for 3 months? Where have i been? definitely worth it for $13. I need more PS3 fighters anyway since I've been playing too much Injustice and I need a break from it.

Edt: Nevermind, $4 shipping. My backlog is too big to pay $20 for games $10-12 is my limit for games i may or may not play a lot of.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a nice price, especially if you're not worried about those constant revisions Aksys has on their games. Guilty Gear XX is STILL being released. sheesh.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']It's a nice price, especially if you're not worried about those constant revisions Aksys has on their games. Guilty Gear XX is STILL being released. sheesh.[/QUOTE]

Chrono Phantasma or whatever will be out later this year.

Thanks for the heads up.
I've been looking for any copy of this game as it's kinda hard to find locally for me.
The price is right and both me and my brother bought one.

is shift a sequel to trigger? or just the same game but with more? Like does it just tel you the story of trigger in a video then you play shift? I just want to know if there's a reason to get trigger AND shift, or if I get shift do I get everything trigger had?

[quote name='Byakurai']Chrono Phantasma or whatever will be out later this year.[/QUOTE]

October 24th for Japan. It hasn't been confirmed for NA yet, but rumor says it might be announced at E3.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']is shift a sequel to trigger? or just the same game but with more? Like does it just tel you the story of trigger in a video then you play shift? I just want to know if there's a reason to get trigger AND shift, or if I get shift do I get everything trigger had?[/QUOTE]

Continuum Shift Extend has an abridged version of Calamity Trigger's story that covers all the important stuff, and contains all the stories from Continuum Shift 1/2 and more. This is the definitive version of Blazblue in terms of gameplay, variety of modes, online, and story. $17 (and for the CE, no less) is a freakin' steal.

Anyone have experience with the online? Is it decent and do people still play?
BlazBlue has always been praised for having the best online connection quality among fighters. Not sure if it's still THE best, but it's still top-notch no doubt.

Just got my copy in the mail. Didn't get to open the envelope though! Damn double jobs! :bomb:

I would love to get this for the 360 for $10 flat but I have plenty of fighters to hold me over. Including the original BlazBlue haha

bread's done
Back