ps3 Blue Ray remote in stock at EB Games B&M Only

dolmar

CAG Veteran
While might not be hottest price Ebgames has them in stock for $24.99 compared to $39.99 on fleebay.

BTW hacking BB webpage and manually entering the SKU which I got from BB employee it seems BB in the midwest have this item in stock but no were else.

BB sku # is 8208389

I never seen the ps3 blue ray remote at Walmart, Target or Toys R us, Best Buy or Circuit City. This remote came out 12-29-06.

If you look at closed autions on fleebay price is between $50-60 with shipping currently. Buy.com states coming soon. Amazon.com list the remote at $49.99 coming soon.

Only Places I have seen this remote is at SonyStyle stores and Ebgames starting on friday of last week.

Considering people on offical playstion forum claim offical release for this remote is 1-11-07 and and there is like threads on there asking if anyone seen the remote I find it hard to believe people claim to have seen this remote everwhere.

[quote name='icruise']Is this online or online in stores?[/QUOTE]

In store only sorry changed titled so be more clear.

I went shopping yesterday in search of R6: Vegas deal but they were sold out at both the BB and CC, walmarts, and Targets. Needless to say, while searching for those, I saw in every one of those stores had the official blue ray remote at 24.99. They had more of those than the sixaxis controllers. These are not rare to find.

[quote name='kilatofu']I went shopping yesterday in search of R6: Vegas deal but they were sold out at both the BB and CC, walmarts, and Targets. Needless to say, while searching for those, I saw in every one of those stores had the official blue ray remote at 24.99. They had more of those than the sixaxis controllers. These are not rare to find.[/quote]

Apparently your stores and my stores got the rest of the world's inventory.

[quote name='Josef368']I got mine at Best Buy. They are in short supply there. I also saw them as Walmart the other day in Indianapolis.[/QUOTE]

WOW I called best buy and they told me they have them but offical release in there computer is not till 1-5-07 so they can sell them either. Either way just point out the fact people can buy them at some stores vs paying fleebay prices.

I saw one at my local Circuitcity yesterday.......... figure I can just use the PS3 controller......... put the $25 towards a game

I got one a week before christmas at EB, then a few days later I saw like 20 of them at my circuit city, next day they were sold out.

Well, if anyone needs one, I didn't know the US release and ordered one from Play-Asia for $40. Then, a day before my order shipped, they were at my local EB. Knowing Play-Asia has excellent customer service, I tried to cancel the order. But the Asian earthquake interrupted service, and they didn't get my e-mail till too late.

Long story short, I expect to get F1 and ANOTHER PS3 remote tomorrow. If anyone needs it, I'd consider selling it for $25 + shipping and take a loss on the rest.

Yeah, they're pretty easily available. It just sucks that they aren't being promoted as being available, so people are paying more on eBay or ordering imports.

I put a couple of pics of the remote up:

http://www.maosaywhat.com

I saw them at Target today. They had 3 of them. I got mine last week at Circuit City. They only had one.

bread's done
Back