PS3 - Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (LIMITED EDITION) - $19.99 Gamestop

Pootie Thang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[PLAYSTATION 3]
After trading in a few games today, I was browsing when I noticed Brothers In Arms: Hell's Hellway for $20. Anyways I was just curious to see if they had any Limited Editions and for how much. They had two, both marked at $69.99 but scanned at $19.99.

It's online here too, along with the store locator:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71811

By the way this is PS3 ONLY. The 360 version shows up as $49.99

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71810

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, i found this as well awhile back, its a pretty legit deal, since its the limited ed. I picked it up awhile back, may go get another since im a sucker for collector's stuff!

good price....I put the game in once, couldn't stand how choppy the graphics were and have yet to try it again.

Interesting find, not really a game I'm interested in (Controls felt too off, especially the over system, graphics sort of choppy) but it's $18 used at my local GS, wonder if that includes the whole deal or just the game.. I'll check it out next time I'm in.

Thanks OP

Most likely not worth 20 bucks but a nice tin with a figure and some crap that fills the box (game included) 20 bucks is great!

I noticed and posted this in a different thread concerning SEs yesterday, very envious the PS3 version is the only one at 20. I DEMAND it at that price for the 360! Going to take a trip to a couple Best Buys and see if I can snag it for a possible clearance price I hear it's been noticed at a couple of other stores. My sense of instant gratification might override my preference for the 360 version and achievements though but fingers crossed. At least I could snag the PS3 version new with my brothers discount who works at a local Gamestop. We'll see I guess.

Way to get your crotchless panties in a bundle lowenbottom. Must be too bunched up to notice the details provided about the game being clearanced out at some best buys and the actual price tag involved for the PS3 and 360 version of BiA: HH.

[quote name='DKRobbie']Way to get your crotchless panties in a bundle lowenbottom. Must be too bunched up to notice the details provided about the game being clearanced out at some best buys and the actual price tag involved for the PS3 and 360 version of BiA: HH.[/QUOTE]

Wah-wah-wah...

OP: Add pricing information into the thread title... that way, we avoid things like this.

I'm hitting up a couple Best Buys today to see if Brothers in Arms LEs here in Wisconsin have been clearanced out at all. Here's hoping. I'd pay at least 25 for a 360 copy. Patience people!

[quote name='s2k']Most likely not worth 20 bucks but a nice tin with a figure and some crap that fills the box (game included) 20 bucks is great![/quote]

The LE doesn't come in a tin. Just a box.

awesome post, caught it this morning before work, called went by at lunch got last one 19.99 OTD. Thanks...........

i found the game a bit lacking since i was playing COD right before it so if anybody wants my 360 version for $25 shipped and is on the east coast (perferably NY to keep the cost to a miniumum) let me know...it is opened but the figure is still sealed

bread's done
Back