PS3 Bundle: 80GB, 6 games, camera, official headset

Eh, it may sound a little mean of me to admit this, I read your auction, and there's one thing that is slightly not true. While you say the PS3 console you have is in warranty until September 2009 under the official warranty, technically SCEA will not honor the warranty unless you have a copy of the receipt. If you have a receipt of the PS3 somewhere, I recommend you may a copy of it and send it along with the PS3 (saying its needed for in in-warranty repair). It states that on SCEA's site (which I can point out if you want) that a receipt is required for in-warranty repairs (or else you pay $150+ tax, even if you just got a brand new SKU that hasn't been out one year).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Eh, it may sound a little mean of me to admit this, I read your auction, and there's one thing that is slightly not true. While you say the PS3 console you have is in warranty until September 2009 under the official warranty, technically SCEA will not honor the warranty unless you have a copy of the receipt. If you have a receipt of the PS3 somewhere, I recommend you may a copy of it and send it along with the PS3 (saying its needed for in in-warranty repair). It states that on SCEA's site (which I can point out if you want) that a receipt is required for in-warranty repairs (or else you pay $150+ tax, even if you just got a brand new SKU that hasn't been out one year).[/quote]

Hey! Thanks, yea I'm aware of that. I have receipts for everything and fully intend on including them.

bread's done
Back