PS3 Bundles Deals on Black Friday

vipes209

CAGiversary!
Here are the Bundles Deals for the PS3 on Black Friday

Amazon
: 160GB PS3 system, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition, a voucher for PixelJunk: Shooter and a copy of The Karate Kid on Blu-ray $299
5205170744_a2c92d3d6d_m.jpg

Best Buy: 160GB PS3 system, ModNation Racers (PS3), LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition and Cars the movie on Blu-ray $299
5205170872_004fac9948_m.jpg

GameStop: 160GB PS3 system, the God of War: Collection and a copy of God of War III $299
5205170994_fa1b748b42_m.jpg

Target: 160GB PS3Holiday Bundle, includes StarWars: The Force Unleashed 2 game, a copy of Prince of Persia on Blu-ray movie and one black DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller $299.99
5205171146_45b4a595a9_m.jpg

Walmart: 160GB PS3 system, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves and Medal of Honor: Limited Edition $299
5204574019_53c062f923_m.jpg

Sam’s Club: 160GB PS3 system, ModNation Racers (PS3), black DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller, Blu-ray Disc remote and a copy of How to Train Your Dragon on Blu-ray $399
5204574399_87feec60af_m.jpg

Newegg: 160GB PS3 system, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves (Not GOTY), a voucher for PixelJunk: Shooter and a copy of The Karate Kid on Blu-ray $299

Dell:160GB PS3w/ Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Not GOTY), PSN Voucher for Pixel Junk Shooter, TRON: Evolution, and The Karate Kid BluRay $299.99

Hastings: 160GB PS3w/ $25 Hastings Gift Card $299.99

Meijer: 160GB PS3 Holiday Bundle w/ Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (NOT GOTY), PSN Voucher for PixelJunk Shooter, The Karate Kid BluRay, and $50 Custom Coupon $299.99

Navy Exchange: 160GB PS3Holiday Bundle w/ Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (NOT GOTY), and The Karate Kid on BluRay $299.99

Sears : 160GB PS3Holiday Bundle w/ Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (NOT GOTY), PSN Voucher for PixelJunk Shooter, and The Karate Kid on BluRay $299.99

ShopKo:120GB PS3 Console w/ $20 ShopKo Gift Card $299.99

There are limited quantities of each bundle, so get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Black Friday was God Tier when it came to Ps3 Bundles

120gb Ps3 + Arkham Asylum + inFamous + The Dark Knight

But Wal-Mart seems to be the best one of them all

Was tempted to get the wally mart one but am now thinking about the best buy one. Not that interested in little big planet, but dont need uncharted 2 when I havent even played the first one.

well the 1st Uncharted is one is going for 15 at amazon right now so you might as well grab it

And lbp2 is going to come out soon. lbp is a multiplayer game so there may be a decline in players and support

I dont know which one to get. The one from amazon that includes a $25 gift card seems like a good deal but i already have uncharted 2. I also have a lot of credit for reward zone for best buy but i already own LBP. I guess i need to decide if i want to upgrade LBP game of the year edition or to uncharted 2 to game of the year edition. AHH! What do you guys recommend?

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']I dont know which one to get. The one from amazon that includes a $25 gift card seems like a good deal but i already have uncharted 2. I also have a lot of credit for reward zone for best buy but i already own LBP. I guess i need to decide if i want to upgrade LBP game of the year edition or to uncharted 2 to game of the year edition. AHH! What do you guys recommend?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I need to replace my dead console. So, the $25 is SOMETHING I suppose, and I could sell/trade Uncharted 2. Although, it will be worthless with all these bundles. Meijer is nice for me, since it is local and I could get the MOVE bundle for $360 after tax.

[quote name='Nohbdy']You're calling LBP, God of War, and MonNation as games nobody wants?[/QUOTE]

After reading what I wrote and reading the link you came to this conclusion?

Ive never owned a PS3, but Ill probably be going with the Amazon bundle. The $25 gift card is a nice touch, Uncharted 2 is a good game, and the rest of the games I currently want like Demons Souls and GoW Collection are/will be on sale. No tax is also worth it.

I wonder if it will be considered part of their "Holiday List" thing, so I can get an extra $10 for paying with Mastercard.

Hey
If you know anybody who does not want Uncharted 2, then let me know.
I will gladly take their copy off their hands.

Those economists dont play video games.

Looking at these bundle deals tell me why Sony is falling behind in the console race.
It has not change a bit (or even recede) compare to last year.

The 360 made huge jump with the slim or kinect add on, and the Wii at least has a few new colors. Both of which come with some sort of ~$30-50 gift cards based on retailers. On the other hand, the PS3 'deal' is a big recycle that's arguably worse than last year.

[quote name='gindias']According to this article these are games that nobody wants. I laughed when I read this crap.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/111404/3-blackfriday-deals-to-pass-up[/QUOTE]

yea i laughed at that fool who wrote that article. uncharted 2 and lbp are still great games that people want. person who wrote it must be one of those non-gamers who piss his pants over kinect and thinks mw2 and black ops are the only good games that exist based on sales and hype.

anyways, looks like target is the winner here. a newer released game AND an extra controller. i rather have uncharted 2 goty, but could live with swfu2 and the extra controller blows away any blu ray movie/extra older game anyone else is offering in their bundle.

i need a ps3. if someone would just do a 320gb move bundle with $50 gift card (ahem amazon). i rather have move than any game/controller bundle

[quote name='frpilot']
anyways, looks like target is the winner here. a newer released game AND an extra controller. i rather have uncharted 2 goty, but could live with swfu2 and the extra controller blows away any blu ray movie/extra older game anyone else is offering in their bundle.[/QUOTE]

There's no extra controller in the Target bundle. It only comes with one. The description in the OP is misleading.

The DELL deal is tempting, but I wish they had the 320GB MOVE bundle....oh well. After tax it is not as great....still good.

Also, NEWEGG's picture shows the GOTY for UC2.

Just like to add for those of you in the Midwest.

Meijer has the PS3 bundle 160GB, Uncharted 2, Shooter Code, and Kirate Kid Blu Ray

All for 299.99 With a 50.00 Gift Card/Coupon Voucher off Next Purchase.

Deal good Black Friday 5-noon

Correct me if I am out of my gourd, but where are people getting the idea that the Amazon bundle includes a $25 gift card?

On one hand, I do like medal of honor more than the karate kid. On the other hand, I do like being able to save tax AND shipping AND get $25 credit.

Plus the added bonus of not being trampled to death. That helps too!

I just snagged the Meijer bundle. No $25 coupon thingy, but whatevs. Now it's done and I can sleep! There is a promo code available for free shipping with meijer as well.

Dell bundle is LIVE. Says ship date is 12/23/2010; however, when I was testing the checkout, said 12/13/2010. They charge tax also...so I may wait.

[quote name='cRodz']Hey
If you know anybody who does not want Uncharted 2, then let me know.
I will gladly take their copy off their hands.
[/QUOTE]

PM, sent.

i thought the amazon bundle is suppose to be uncharted 2 goty, but it shows uncharted 2 standard edition in the picture.. but it not includes $25 credit.

No, it includes the GOTY for sure. Says in the description and in the picture.

Now, do I get this for $280 shipped (use my $20 BO credit) OR, get the 320GB PS MOVE at my local Meijer for $360 after tax.

I already have UC2 GOTY and KK does not interest me. I think I may have PJ Shooter also....but I was not impressed anyways by it

are you kidding me? i still see it.

i just ordered it just in case while i decide in the next few hours if i want to cancel and wait for 320gb move bundle.

[quote name='doubledown']AMAZON bundle is GONE.[/QUOTE]
Its going in and out of stock -- available now

what's that meijer $50 coupon all about? and OP might want to include the $25 game credit you get with the amazon bundle, which i think bumps up its appeal immensely.

[quote name='doubledown']Meijer has a $50 off your NEXT purchase. My Meijer had a bunch of the 160GB bundles....I passed and got the MOVE with 15% off.[/QUOTE]
in store only?

I have been looking for a PS3 320 for a couple of months now. None of these specials seem that great to me, all they did was to keep the same price and throw in some slow moving games or films. I am going to wait

[quote name='FXDL']I have been looking for a PS3 320 for a couple of months now. None of these specials seem that great to me, all they did was to keep the same price and throw in some slow moving games or films. I am going to wait[/QUOTE]Same, don't need to spend $300 on my 3rd console. Maybe next year!

very tempted to buy another ps3 sold mine a few years ago. Friend is willing to sell his 160gb slim with 2 controllers, hdmi, madden, box and all for $200, stuck between that or the $199 xbox 360 slim with COD black ops at kmart.... Decisions!!

bread's done
Back