PS3 C&C Red Alert 3 $29.99 at Best Buy - YMMV

MrBeatdown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I went to the Best Buy in Florence, SC on Thursday. I found Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Ultimate Edition for PS3 marked $29.99. This was on the regular official BB paper inserts they stick in with the games. It said "PS3 - Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3".

At checkout it came up as $59.99. After pointing out the marked price to the sales guy, it turned out that the SKU numbers were different. I'm guessing it was the 360 version's SKU. The employees began searching for a non-Ultimate Edition (which doesn't exist for PS3) since it didn't say "Ultimate Edition" on the price tag.

After explaining to them that there was no other version they manually adjusted it so I got it for $29.99.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a deal (I tried looking for a forum guide but couldn't find it, if there is one) but figured I'd post it anyway. Since the marked price was on an official BB price card thingy (whatever it is called) as opposed to just a hand-written price or something, it seems that all BBs might have it marked wrong and you could get a price adjustment.

bread's done
Back