PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='ptasiu1906']lktt-ntng-fck9 - don't remember what is this :)[/QUOTE]
It says it has already been redeemed. I wonder what it was.

[quote name='ptasiu1906']lktt-ntng-fck9 - don't remember what is this :)[/QUOTE]

its bunch of r&c avatars and i believe a theme. i didnt redeem it since ive had one of those a while back so its still live as of me checking it.

[quote name='fearlubu']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2558&pp=20&page=21

check out that last page. the last codes that were put down had a little puzzle thingy to solve and was still lurked. LURKERS ARE NOT LAZY; well at least not from that example[/QUOTE]
But how long would it take for someone to figure out a code that had been converted as I suggested above(exchanging the letters for their number equivalent and the numbers for their letter equivalent)?

I'd venture to guess it'd take at least 5-10 minutes to figure them out and that's assuming you didn't do something like this:

Puzzle: (15+1) W 3 etc
Deciphered: P 23 C etc

Yeah. Again it's venturing into the realm of 'why would anyone do this?', but I'd rather someone who took the time to figure this sorta thing out get it rather than someone who was quicker on hitting F5 and entering the code into the code redemption spots on PSN.

Red Dead Redemption - The Golden Guns Weapon Pack

U6DZ-643R-QFWX-KB4B

It has to be entered via the in-game Downloadable Content menu.

[quote name='mkernan']Red Dead Redemption - The Golden Guns Weapon Pack

U6DZ-643R-QFWX-KB4B

It has to be entered via the in-game Downloadable Content menu.[/QUOTE]

Was lurked, but thanks for posting anyway. :)

All of you who have Battlefield 3 ... Go to actofvalor.com/bf3 watch the trailor and after that you'll be prompted to pick your system and login to EA.. and it gives you 5 free dog tags that are exclusives for free!

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']All of you who have Battlefield 3 ... Go to actofvalor.com/bf3 watch the trailor and after that you'll be prompted to pick your system and login to EA.. and it gives you 5 free dog tags that are exclusives for free![/QUOTE]
I much prefer BF1943, which I got as a free download by going here: https://1943redemption.battlefield.com/index.php#

I don't know how they verify that you have purchased BF3 or not, but the only thing they had me do to get a redemption code for BF1943 from the above site was sign into my EA online account.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']All of you who have Battlefield 3 ... Go to actofvalor.com/bf3 watch the trailor and after that you'll be prompted to pick your system and login to EA.. and it gives you 5 free dog tags that are exclusives for free![/QUOTE]
"Sorry, this offer is open to users in the United States and Canada only."

Crap!

Hey can u give me a hint for the Battlefield 3 Back To Karkand code because I really wanted to get it but the price tag always got in the way.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I much prefer BF1943, which I got as a free download by going here: https://1943redemption.battlefield.com/index.php#

I don't know how they verify that you have purchased BF3 or not, but the only thing they had me do to get a redemption code for BF1943 from the above site was sign into my EA online account.[/QUOTE]

You have to have had redeemed a BF3 Online-Pass using your EA account. The EA accounts keep track of everything you do and redeem across all their games.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Battlefield 3 Back To Karkand

C3JL-LQNR-MM5E

One of these letters is wrong, have fun[/QUOTE]

I think someone got this. I tried "MN5E" and it said it's already been consumed.

just got the Journey Avatar today,thanks for the tip and code c:
also here is an voucher for the need for speed the run add on pack i got from the old spice promo.
i don't own the game but got it anyways just in case.
QDDA-K5NP-RCFQ

I have 3 codes, is there a way to check if they are active without redeeming them? Two i am not worried about but one is from a used game. I plan on giving them away but just want to confirm first.

[quote name='the_lonely_bird3']Okay I have a Bulletstorm Limited Edition Code, Crysis 2 Code, and a Batman Catwoman Code. Who wants what?[/QUOTE]

buletstorm plz!

Have the Rage Sewer Missions and Anarchy Pack. Send me a PM if you want it.

EDIT:

Codes were sent to hellmutt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm desperate to get Journey a week early, also. Can anyone help me out with a PS Plus trial?

Edit: Sorry to beg. Probably my GotY. Will pay it back once I get some Humble codes or the like.

quick question,with the battlefield 3 online pass. if you buy one off the store can you still snag a free copy of 1942 from the promo website??? i already own the 1942 game but i wanna snag a code to give to a friend or someone c:. it would be nice to know.

got a quiz question winner gets an online pass for uncharted 3 first correct post gets it.

name the 5 in one transformer that starscream created.( not their group name but the name of the actual big robot they form into.

code gone ochentay4 is the winner!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lokizz']got a quiz question winner gets an online pass for uncharted 3 first correct post gets it.

name the 5 in one transformer that starscream created.( not their group name but the name of the actual big robot they form into.[/QUOTE]

Rampage!
EDIT: Thundercracker! I was wrong before!

bread's done
Back