PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='TWFJJ90']Benedict Arnold multiplayer character for AC3

DHEB-F3NL-EHBC[/QUOTE]
[quote name='FidelityNy']Watch that code get lurked.[/QUOTE]
Yup, been lurked or something. Says "code may not be correct or may not be valid." Bummer, I would've liked that.

[quote name='PottyPops']Yup, been lurked or something. Says "code may not be correct or may not be valid." Bummer, I would've liked that.[/QUOTE]

I'm from UK so it might be region locked, I've no idea if it is though

[quote name='TWFJJ90']I'm from UK so it might be region locked, I've no idea if it is though[/QUOTE]
Oh, didn't notice that. I redeemed it on my son's profile since he wanted a UK acct. Thank-you.

Might as well get rid of these. I have a couple codes for Hitman: Absolution Sniper Challenge (from the website that was giving them away a week or two ago). They are for EU accounts only. Assuming there is probably not a lot of demand for them, I'll post them here.

J4RB-LAND-8D3K
59GA-EKN3-G694

[quote name='Extern']Might as well get rid of these. I have a couple codes for Hitman: Absolution Sniper Challenge (from the website that was giving them away a week or two ago). They are for EU accounts only. Assuming there is probably not a lot of demand for them, I'll post them here.

J4RB-LAND-8D3K
59GA-EKN3-G694[/QUOTE]

Got the 2nd one. Thanks a lot! :)

Just so you guys know, if the code you try to redeem had been used/lurked, it will say something like "The prepaid card you entered has already been spent." If you get a message saying "The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid," it means it is for a different region than your account, and doesn't automatically mean its been lurked.

[quote name='Tiger™']LBP/2/Vita/K Vest Code. Got this for participating in the beta.

5C9Q-BPNA-2KEG[/QUOTE]

thanks redeemed :)

Cant wait to try out the vest.

[quote name='pandiosity']thanks redeemed :)

Cant wait to try out the vest.[/QUOTE]

That's weird...I participated in the LBPK beta, but didn't get a code. Was there something in particular that you had to do?

Can anyone here make me an EU account that I can use one of the EU PS+ codes on? A guy offered to do it for me as it needs a credit card (but that information can be easily taken out) but I lost his contact and really never want to put my CC info in PSN again.

[quote name='delsus09']That's weird...I participated in the LBPK beta, but didn't get a code. Was there something in particular that you had to do?[/QUOTE]
I doubt it, I think just like any other sony promotion it's just a luck of the draw. I only played the beta for like 15 mins lol.

[quote name='Blabadon']Can anyone here make me an EU account that I can use one of the EU PS+ codes on? A guy offered to do it for me as it needs a credit card (but that information can be easily taken out) but I lost his contact and really never want to put my CC info in PSN again.[/QUOTE]
You realize you need a CC from that region right. Accounts are easily made for x region, but getting correct info is the hard part.

You realize you need a CC from that region right. Accounts are easily made for x region, but getting correct info is the hard part.

I just made an EU account today with all the correct (US) billing info, except for the wrong country (UK). I did this on accident. I don't recommend it, but it worked for me. They shouldn't make something like that mandatory anyway as far as I'm concerned so I made no effort to fix it. It still got charged/authorized correctly as far as I'm aware (I used a 30 day PS+ code) and show a pending charge of 16 cents on my card.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I just made an EU account today with all the correct (US) billing info, except for the wrong country (UK). I did this on accident. I don't recommend it, but it worked for me. They shouldn't make something like that mandatory anyway as far as I'm concerned so I made no effort to fix it. It still got charged/authorized correctly as far as I'm aware (I used a 30 day PS+ code) and show a pending charge of 16 cents on my card.[/QUOTE]

If I knew that I could have saved some money and bought some games from the 12 day EU sale.

if anyone wants a code for the european psvita app t@g, be the first to say "gimme dat code"
have to be european though, region workaround doesnt work for vita like it does for s3.

EDIT: gess not lol
here:

t@g FOR EU VITA
LH83-ECNH-FNEG

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SackManBoy']if anyone wants a code for the european psvita app t@g, be the first to say "gimme dat code"
have to be european though, region workaround doesnt work for vita like it does for s3.

EDIT: gess not lol
here:

t@g FOR EU VITA
LH83-ECNH-FNEG[/QUOTE]
thanks for drop but this app actually is free on store ;)

[quote name='fearlubu']LBP Beta Test Vest:
9NA4-4JNE-NEN5

Idk if it works with other regions, but this is for NA[/QUOTE]

got it thanks!

[quote name='fearlubu']LBP Beta Test Vest:
9NA4-4JNE-NEN5

Idk if it works with other regions, but this is for NA[/QUOTE]

How was the vest acquired? I was in the LBP-K beta, but didn't get a vest code.

[quote name='delsus09']Never got one. Should I send an email to someone?[/QUOTE]
It depends what region you are US via PM on PSN

EU got voucher from this site ;) (login to get your beta reward)

[quote name='ptasiu1906']It depends what region you are US via PM on PSN

EU got voucher from this site ;) (login to get your beta reward)[/QUOTE]

Heard about that, & saw the link, but it IS only for EU folks. I never got my code PM'd to me...or it got erased somehow. Either way, is their any way to get my code?

Killzone 2 & 3 map packs from the Killzone Trilogy:

JQ9C-LRNE-8AGA

I don't believe I used it before trading in the game, so it should still be good. Just let me know when it's used!

[quote name='tgk2044']Killzone 2 & 3 map packs from the Killzone Trilogy:

JQ9C-LRNE-8AGA

I don't believe I used it before trading in the game, so it should still be good. Just let me know when it's used![/QUOTE]

Awesome! Took it just in time; Thanks a lot, man!

I have a code to download Portal 2 onto your Mac or PC. PM if you'd like it.

Thanks!

edit: That was fast! The code has been taken!

More codes

A99ct9hCEAAgS9v.jpg

God of war ascension multiplayer beta early access code (don't have Internet access for another month aftermoving, and by that time, beta will be available to + subbers)
MH??-NJNK-H7QR

Hint: San Francisco minus 1

EDIT: Looks like someone took it. Answer was 48

[quote name='Ahkren']Jewel Keepers & Urbanix minis (UK) 9EGD-GRNE-QCB3
Hopefully this hasn't expired[/QUOTE]

was actually able to snag that! thanks alot dude!!

Congratulations, Warrior
The Gods have granted you early access to the God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta!
Please use this promotional code to download and enter the Multiplayer Beta beginning Dec 12th
A4HR-3DNG-H34N
Valid from 12/12/2012 - 3/31/2013

??= Human Resource

bread's done
Back