PS3 Code Drops Here

Please say the answer if someone reports that got it, because I'd like to see how close I was... haha
I did an attempt but the code I found aint worked :(

Nice trivia though!

[quote name='Kaiser499']God of War: Ascension Beta Code

H7Q4-KDN5-8KBT

Please post if you use it.[/QUOTE]

It's already gone, thanks though! I tried lol

Would love if someone awesome would pm me a code for the beta :D

[quote name='Vinko$$$$ma']Here's one....1 month PS+ that converts to paid 3 month subscription unless you cancel it. USA

AAN4-8HNG-839J[/QUOTE]

took it. thank you very much

[quote name='jlazenby1']Would love if someone awesome would pm me a code for the beta :D

Would be great to start the download after work lol[/QUOTE]

pm sent

Does anyone else have a GOW beta code that they don't plan to use or have an extra one? A PM would be great and if I can ever return the favor, I will never forget. Thank you!

Anyone interested in GoW Beta, PM me, I had created a dummy account for this and I had it confirmed that it can be downloaded over and over.

P.S.
Guys read this carefully before send me PM, Im talking about the access to the dummy account of GoW Beta not about I have any code to give away, cuz I do not have any!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kingcz']Anyone interested in GoW Beta, PM me, I had created a dummy account for this and I had it confirmed that it can be downloaded over and over.[/QUOTE]

If you created account on the same PS3, then you may be able to download it over again because your PS3 is authenticated and shared the license with the Users on your PS3.

ive got an extra code for ps allstars theme for euro accounts (but we all know the way around that). first to quote gets it, but honestly.....its kinda ugly.

[quote name='SackManBoy']ive got an extra code for ps allstars theme for euro accounts (but we all know the way around that). first to quote gets it, but honestly.....its kinda ugly.[/QUOTE]

Can I have it?

Hey, where do you get these GoW beta codes? I've been pndering the idea on getting the GoW ascension CE, but I would LOVE to see how the game is in advance! Also if anyne has a spare one, it would be sweet if you could pm me!

Could folks please read the title of the thread? "No begging for free stuff"

People should also stop feeding others who are begging. If someone has codes to give away they will post it on the thread, begging will not magically generate codes.

[quote name='d_nash']Could folks please read the title of the thread? "No begging for free stuff"

People should also stop feeding others who are begging. If someone has codes to give away they will post it on the thread, begging will not magically generate codes.[/QUOTE]

Im not begging for anything damn, I asked where are the codes from. Get the pipe out of your ass

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Im not begging for anything damn, I asked where are the codes from. Get the pipe out of your ass[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily directed towards you, but there are atleast 3 posts begging for GoW codes on the previous page.
This thread is also not for questions on how to get codes. If you had the common sense of using the forum search you would have found other threads which are discussing the GoW Beta and how to get the codes.

[quote name='d_nash']Not necessarily directed towards you, but there are atleast 3 posts begging for GoW codes on the previous page.
This thread is also not for questions on how to get codes. If you had the common sense of using the forum search you would have found other threads which are discussing the GoW Beta and how to get the codes.[/QUOTE]
You must have learned so much in the whole month you have joined cag, congratulations :applause:

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Im not begging for anything damn, I asked where are the codes from. Get the pipe out of your ass[/QUOTE]

They gave away 10,000 here. They're all gone now though.

[quote name='Kotomine']They gave away 10,000 here. They're all gone now though.[/QUOTE]

Thank you VERY much, thats all I was looking for:)

[quote name='Waxxxz018']God of War - Ascension Beta: FK7A-RLNF-PGJT[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code. It looks like someone redeemed it already though.

[quote name='jasper_27_santiago']gow ascension beta

6RM5-29NB-5J6T

KJ8C-JANJ-9JK8

9FF2-7LNB-T4HT

72E4-C8NK-A5MF
[/QUOTE]

All used, that was fast!

I hope all these nice people saying thank you for codes they didn't even get to use makes all you horrible lurkers feel like shit.

I think it's better for HOT codes like GOW to be pmed instead, otherwise non CAGs gonna keep getting these :(
At least make it a little bit harder by creating a trivia, hide a letter, whatever... you decide ;)

You know lamers out there trade beta codes for full games... so you really do not want your code to be wasted like that...

I haven't been a member here for very long. I'm also no expert on forumns. But another forumn I'm on (non-game related) has sections locked that members have to sign in to view. Is there a reason something like that isn't done here? Some people would still take codes with no thank you but might cut down on non-members doing it. Or is the problem that it is members doing it?

bread's done
Back